Only Teardrops Create Rivers

I let that sink in for a little bit...
Each and every one of us felt, and knew that it was true. We were all slowly healing because of each other.

After a few more moments of silence, Wolfie decided that he wanted to go next. No one really gave much thought of him sharing, and neither did I. I realized that I didn't know much about Wolfie, or, shall I say: Eternal Space.

Wolfie transformed into Eternal Space and he began with a smile: "Hmm, how do I begin this journey of mine? Oh, yes. It was about 1,000 years ago... I was only a colt. I wasn't much of a social pony, but I did see the necessity in friendship... It's just- I felt so separated and detached from everyone... It was like I had already met everypony, yet I disgarded them from my life.
I wanted more. I wanted more from a pony, more from a friend. I needed someone who understood me.

In the mean time of searching for that one friend, I absorbed myself into books. Any kind of books, to be honest. I went through library to library... I don't know what I was looking for, but I was looking for more than what was in those books...

I then stumbled upon this library...
It was called the Edge Library. It had tons of dark spells and tons of ancient literature... I read every single book, but still, I found no interest...
Until I read the last book.

It immediately clicked to me of what I wanted... I wanted to change. I wasn't happy with who I was. I really wasn't.

I had no one. No parents, no friends, it was always just me. But that's not important, let us move on from this."