Water Flow

I hesitanted.
Should I go in, or shouldn't I?
Why would I go in if I just run back out? What's the point?
But still... My senses could be wrong. What if there was another pony in there besides my friend?
...I had to make sure.
I had to make decisions with my heart rather than my head.
...That's what I had learned.

Why have logic when you can have dreams?

Why have reality when you can have the future?

Why be sane when you can be crazy...In love?

Love is scary, and one of my worst fears.

My heart held many things.

I decided to just go for it. I knew I would tend to the wounds after it was done, so, I might as well get it over with.

It was weird for this house to be just sitting in this field, but I didn't think much of it. I mean, I had a cabin right in the middle of the Everfree forest... So it wasn't much different, right?

But, nonetheless, this whole world was different...
It was too happy.
Why? Why now that I require sadness when I live in a happy town, in a happy village, in a happy world?

Was it because I didn't belong here?
Or maybe because I wasn't fit for happiness?
Would I always be trapped in my drowning sorrows while the demons tried to force me into the ground? Where no one could here?
...My friends...
They are the only ones who could ever make me happy.

I knocked on the door.
I heard hoofsteps come to the door as I was pacing around the front entrance.

The door clicked open, and I was presented with a stallion for once...
I looked at the features, and I noticed that this one was a unicorn.