Chapter 363 - "Cold Chats..."

Clara's PoV

'John stop' I mumbled, as we continued making out in the street - very publicly  - but I drew the line when he started getting to close to my butt.

'Mmm'

'Patience' I scoffed, dropping down from my tip toes, and fell flat on my feet again.

'Your so cute when your angry' he grinned.

'And your annoying' I scoffed once again, turning to the bust stop and sat down at the bench. 'When's the next one due?'

'Half past 11. So we've got quite a wait' he sighed.

'40 minutes? Its fricken freezing out here' I grumbled.

'Lets talk'

'About?'

'I dunno. We used to chat all the time. What do you wanna chat about?' He asked, wrapping g an arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

'I don't remember how to have an adult conversation anymore. I spend all my time speaking baby babble these days'

'Baby babble is not my native tongue. You'll have to refresh me on that' he chuckled.

'Can we go out this weekend?'

'Where?'

'I dunno. Just you me and Autumn? Maybe to Lakeside or something? Go shopping?' I suggested.

'Hmm. Sounds like a good plan. But we need to think about this whole Felix thing you know that don't you? We can't just ignore it'

'I know. And we won't. But I don't want to talk about it right now' I mumbled doing exactly what he just said I would do. 'Can't we talk about clothes or something less depressing?' I scoffed, pushing my hands down my sleeves because I was so cold. 'Do you realise it's Fucking freezing out here?'

'Yeah. Bloody Richard leaving for the airport. How could be no so thoughtless?' John joked.

'Don't talk about him like that' I mumbled. 'He's still one of my best friends. Even if it was a pretty bad and frankly awkward break up'

'Here. Give me your hands' he demanded, pulling my hands towards himself and wrapped them around his waist under his coat. 'Better?'

'Better' I smiled.

'Sooo... You got uni tomorrow I suppose?'

'I've no idea. I've completely forgotten what in doing. I think I've got essays to do? Lord knows how I manage to do essays and look after a baby and go through all this drama and survive' I said getting very tense just thinking about it.

John always could tell when I'm tense because I stiffen up so much and my hands get all sweaty - even though I'm so cold I can't actually feel them right now.

So he leant down and cupped my face gently, before pressing his lips firmly to mine.

'I don't think I'll ever be able to explain how much I love you right now'

'So now that your my boyfriend again... Are you going to come on the skiing trip with us at Christmas?'

'Huh? I didn't really think of that. I wasn't going to come was I?' He said thinking about it.

'As Autumn's first holiday I think it's only right that you should be there?' I said with a raised eyebrow and a quivered lip, before leaning up to kiss him again, slipping my tongue in his mouth this time.

It's odd because I feel like I'm just starting out with him all over again. I feel like in the honeymoon phase where you just can't your hands off of each other.

I literally don't want to stop holding or touching him - afraid that he might just disappear into a puff of smoke.

- - -

'What are you doing?' He mumbled, craning his giraffe neck over my shoulder to be nosy.

'Setting alarms you idiot. Like k said. I've got a lecture at 1 tomorrow' I said rolling my eyes. 'Can't miss it because it's none of the last ones before this piece of coursework is due in --- oh Fuck'

'What?' He asked worried, at my swearing.

'What am I going to do with Autumn?'

'What do you mean? You've always got someone ready to watch her?'

'Richard was supposed to be taking her to the park tomorrow. I can't miss it I've got a one on one at 3' I said annoyed wondering how I could get around this.

'She can come with me but I can't get her until 2. I've got two meetings at unit in the morning'

'Lilly's for dance practise. And I don't really trust anyone else yet. My Dads still mad about the whole Fucking in Blackpool thing' I said ticking people off. 'Fuck. Looks like she's coming with me to lecture' I mumbled.

- - -

I walked up the stairs hand in hand with John and I felt the best I had felt in weeks.

If had a crappy day but I was pretty sure that I could just sleep all my problems away for now.

I fumbled around my pocket for my keys as John suddenly grabbed me without thinking about it and pressed me up against the wall.

'What-- What are you doing?' I scoffed, between kissed and taking a breath.

'Being more romantic and less spontaneous... More "the old me"' he chuckled.

'I was being serious when I said that John' I scoffed rolling my eyes but went back to kissing him, before placing the key in the lock and then froze.

'I know your serious. That's what makes it so funny--- Are you okay?'

'Do you realise we just got the bus home from the library even though I drove there? We just waited at the bus stop for 40 minutes in the cold for the late night bus - when my car was less than 10 meters away?' I said turning to him with a small smirk.

'Oh well. I'll go get it in the morning if you like' he offered, lifting me up onto his waist, earning a squeal from me, so he pushed the handle down and dumped my keys on the side before pressing me up against the wall again.

'I see you guys have made up then?' Lilly scoffed, turning away disgusted.

'Uhuh' I mumbled through kisses, as I pushed John's coat onto the floor. He proceeded to do the same thing with me and we stalked to the bedroom still kissing.

I wasn't sure what room it was - but it was a room with a bed and that's all that matters.

'Watch Autumn?' I asked Lilly in a mumble before the door shut, not waiting to hear the answer and heard her groaning away to herself.

'Hi Lilly. How are you? Your ex boyfriend just fucked off to Mexico for a month are you okay? Let me tell you my decision. May you watch my daughter while I shag my boyfriend into next week... Of course Clara what are friends for?' Lilly scoffed to herself, knowing she wouldn't change Clara for the world.