Chapter 295 - "Bad Mother...?"

Clara's PoV

'No offence John but when are you leaving?' I sighed, stretched out on the sofa, Richard right next to me, playing with my hair as I was getting slightly impatient - as was he.

'Umm. If your kicking me out then I guess I can go' he grumbled.

'That would be good' I muttered, noting that it was already 3 o clock and that Angie and Artie would be home soon anyway, so I put the thoughts of anything else out of mind and stood up sighing. 'I suppose it doesn't matter anyway'

'Wait your staying here with your Dad for the night?' John asked. 'You not coming home with me?' He pouted. I had come home for a bit really wanting so desperately to get some clean clothes and some bits I was really starting to miss.

'She's coming to mine. Everyone's away, so the house is mine' he shrugged catching me completely off guard. To be fair cry one is already away at his house.

You've got no chance of being disturbed by his family.

'Really?'

'Yep. We'll wait for everyone to come home then we'll go' he shrugged again.

'Well I'm off then. I can see I'm not wanted' John scoffed. 'Ring me if you need anything I suppose' he mumbled and I couldn't wait to text him and get a response back on a normal phone.

- - -

'Woah. Save it Oswald' Richard smirked, pushing me away from where I had him against the wall only seconds after John had left.

'It's been two weeks I haven't seen you to be fair. I thought it would be like my friend going on holiday... Turns out I missed you more than what I thought I would' I admitted awkwardly.

'Your so cute when your nervous' he chuckled, pushing all my hair out of my face, grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the sofa, where I put my head in his chest as he played with my hair. 'What's wrong Clara. You seem a bit annoyed right?'

'No. I want to hear more about Mexico' I smiled. It wasn't a lie. I just really wanted a distraction from myself right now.

'I took your idea'

'Hmm? What idea?'

'I got someone at the company to put me in contact with a motorcycle driver, and took few lessons. It's not easy, but it seems like something you'll enjoy. It'll be the bad girl side of you'

'I don't have a bad girl side. I'm perfectly innocent' I pouted.

'Your gonna be so cool in leather'

'How's your Mum?'

'Don't really know. Didn't see her. I landed and practically went straight to the hospital, I got about 8 calls while I was on my flight but I didn't receive any of them. By the time I got to the hospital, the little dude was born and already ruling the roof'

'Was your Mum not there? She is a grandmother after all?'

'Don't say something like that to her. She'll do her nut. Anyway she wasn't at the hospital. I didn't even see her until my birthday' he scoffed. 'And when I did all she did was hand me a card and an envelope of money. 19 years and you'd think she could come up with something more creative than that?'

'Speaking of which. I missed you on your birthday do you want your presents?'

'Presents? You've bought more than my Mum did already' he smirked as I led him upstairs.

'I didn't really know what you'd want, but I know you pointed it out, and I figured it'd suit you'

'Oh my god. The size is perfect' he smirked admiring himself in the mirror with the jacket on. 'How did you know what size?'

'John tried it on and we got a size bigger seeing as your a but bulkier than John - by that I mean more muscles' I shrugged. 'And the polo top is just to replace the one that John ruined really. And this ones from John' I said confused about what it could possibly be.

'It's about time'

'What?'

'New phone. I dropped mine in the puddle back on that shitty activity day remember? I've been waiting months for him to replace it'

'He replaces yours but won't buy a new one of his own, ridiculous' I scoffed.

- - -

'Now are you going to tell me what's on your mind?' He asked as I laid snuggled in his luscious double bed while he unpacked his bags.

'I was just thinking about motherhood and how I don't think I can do it. I've literally got nothing, I can't afford anything. How can I look after her well?'

'Clara. When will you learn that you've got people running around after you that really want to help out with you and Richard junior? I want too. We all want too' he muttered. 'What's bought all this on?'

'Aside from the fact that I'm 7 months pregnant so very close now until my due date, and I don't have anything. I guess John just kind of freaked me out with having clothes and things'

'Surely it doesn't matter if your not keeping her?'

'I might have changed my mind' I responded clutching my bump protectively. 'I might want to keep her. I mean I'm not completely sure yet... But I might' I admitted.

'Oh my god? Your thinking about keeping her? You should. We all want to help Clara. You won't have to do it on your own. Any of this' he said leaping back on the bed.

'But no none has any ownership over her other than me. No one is obliged to stay around. John isn't obliged to stay around or help or buy things yet he has. It just makes me feel like a bad mother'

'John will. He wants this baby if it's his or not. He says he wants to be the Dad. He was with you when you got pregnant meaning that he sees this as his child'