Chapter 334 - "Moving Out..."

Clara's PoV

I had been looking forward to this day for quite some time.

'You ready to go and see your new home? The place where you and me and all my friends and people that love you are going to live for the next couple of months?' I asked her as she looked up at me from the basket.

Obviously she wasn't answering me. She's 3 weeks old, but that wasn't the point.

She was so adorable laying there squirming away in her tiny Winnie the Pooh baby grow which Richard had chosen out specifically, surrounded by her little teddies that we had arranged.

I was waiting on Richard and Lilly to come and get me and her. I obviously don't have the basket or her wardrobe up at uni, so Dad and John were taking it down next door and we were transferring this one up with me.

I have my basket for her, which Richard pointed out can just go from room to room with whoever is looking after her. I don't plan on lumbering her with the other people - she's my baby - but I know that as soon as anyone claps eyes on her they find her the most adorable little thing.

I just wish she had John in her. I just wish she was John's.

But that's in the past now and there really is no point dwelling on it. She's my little girl and I love her so much. I couldn't imagine what my life would be like without her right now.

Obviously this student flat is just a temporary arrangement, once she gets to about a year she'll need her own room for her own stuff, but that is next September which will be a new school year as well. I'll come to that when I get to it.

We'll finish again for summer next year in June and I'll have to find a flat or something and maybe share with someone.

'Morning. You ready?'

'Where's Lilly?'

'Using the front door. She said that climbing up the tree is getting old and will scare he baby - but I personally think it's much more fun' Richard shrugged. 'Lilly's driving you by the way because I'm taking my motorbike up'

'Aw man. That's not fair. I really want to have a go' I pouted.

He decidedly ignored me because he knows that we've had this conversation hundreds of times. I really don't know what attracts me to the motorbike but something just does.

'We've been through this. Soon. I will teach you soon' he promised, leaving me to finish packing the baby bag and he bent down to pull her out of the basket. 'Now. When do I get to teach you to ride a motorbike?' He smirked at her as he walked out the room and took the car seat with him.

'Careful. He's getting attached' Lilly said, jealously.

'And?'

'It'd rip on his heart strings if you ever took her away from him' Lilly pointed out.

'But that's not going to happen though is it Lil?' I sighed, picking up the baby bag, phone and charger then ran down the stairs. 'Even if we weren't together. Or broke up. I wouldn't dream of taking her away from him'

- - -

'How's she doing back there?' I asked browsing through my phone from the passenger seat, as I heard John making silly faces at her.

'Little munchkin is doing okay back here' John confirmed.

'God she is going to be one spoilt baby isn't she?' Lilly smirked.

'Of course she is. She's not even seen Adrien or Crystal properly yet who are desperate to get their hands on her, plus the twins. I dread to think if I'll ever actually get to see her' I mumbled.

I was excited considering the fact that it was the start of the school year - well university year - when we got to the flat.

'Come on then little one' John said as I took the seat from his hand.

'It's alright. I've got her' I smiled. 'You just bring the basket' I said, following Lilly in and headed to the lounge where I was shocked to see everyone was already here.

Not only were they here but there was a lot of balloons. 'Congrats' they all grinned.

'Guys we've already done this once. We don't need a second party' I chuckled, when Adrien stole Autumn from me and went to show her around.

'But I think we do. It's fun. And this is going to technically be her first proper home'

I headed to my bedroom, which was pretty much ready to go and collapsed on my bed as John bought the basket in for her and started working on the wardrobe.

I started un packing all of the clothes and teddies that I had packed for her and realised quite quickly that she had taken up most of my room.

'Where are you going to change her? I mean you don't have a changing table or anything here' John shrugged.

'On the floor or on my bed. It's not like I'm one of those people who can't get on the floor and see her or chase her around. I'll be fine. I'm sure I'll be able to keep up' I yawned, but headed out to the lounge again where Richard had arrived and Alfie was cooking dinner for everyone.

'Hey. We made spaghetti' Alfie said as I browsed the room in search for my Daughter who was currently with Ollie - which I didn't approve of. I still don't want to see him. I still don't want to talk to him.

I wandered over to into the kitchen area where I had set up the sterilising machine and dumped the powder in the bottle and shook the lumpy mixture together before heating it up. 'Want me to do it?' Richard asked, as he crawled up behind me - dressed in his leathers making me gasp.

'No. It's cool. I'm on it' I smiled assuringly, as he shrugged and disappeared to his own room.