Chapter 369 - "Halloween V..."

Clara's PoV

'Now. Halloween is a big right of passage in my life and was one of the first parties that I ever went too. So one day you'll thank me for having to dress up like a bunny' I hummed as I finished my costume and looked at my little bunny dressed in her bunny onesie and cute fluffy ears on her head.

She wasn't too bothered by them actually. She wasn't crying or trying to move them off of her head at all.

Almost 9 weeks old and she'll be the coolest person at the party. Even cooler than Richard - if he was there.

'So if she's a bunny... What are you?' John asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and smirking.

'I'm the Mummy Bunny of course' I scoffed, placing bunny ears on my head and straightens out my dress that had a cute bunny tail by my butt. 'I didn't really fancy being a sexy nurse this year' I grinned jokingly.

'I for one, would have been more than happy with that' he said, kissing down the back of my neck. 'But sexy Bunny Rabbit will have to do'

'Oi. Not now' I scolded. 'She's far more alert these days' I said looking down.

'She's so damn cute dressed as a bunny. She's so winning the award for best dressed' he chuckled, as we sifted her into the lounge, where she laid in her basket.

There was quite a lot of people coming in from the uni. Lilly had invited practically everyone.

'How can I help Clara?' Adrien asked as I tapped on his shoulder.

'You drinking tonight?' I asked sniffing the coke in his hand which had pretty much given me the answer I needed.

'No'

I felt a bit bad about asking him to look after her, but I knew he wasn't going to say no because everyone loves seeing Autumn. It was times like these I wish that Richard was here because he would drop his right arm to look after Autumn.

'Can you watch Autumn then?' I asked as he followed me into the kitchen as I pulled a wkd out of the fridge and practically downed most of the bottle in seconds.

'Sure thing' he smiled.

- - -

'Your drinking a lot Clara which means your stressed. What's wrong?' Lilly asked.

It's Lilly's party but she had Autumn at the moment and was showing everyone her cute bunny outfit.

'Why are you following me John?'

'Because your obviously upset otherwise you wouldn't be drinking so much. And if this relationship is going to work this time round then we need to get some things straight and you need to stop hiding things away from me - mostly the anxiety' he muttered.

'I'm just stressed because I have a kid, who doesn't get stressed in the first year of being a Mother? What teen mother doesn't have anxiety? Plus I've got coursework coming out of my ears and were only two months into the semester. Life just is going so fricken fast' I said collapsing on my bed and closing my eyes.

'That's just the way it is' he chuckled, sitting on the bed.

I don't really remember much of what happened but we started up by playing truth or dare in John's bedroom.

The basket for Autumn was in his room and we had moved her in for the night, changing her from the cute bunny outfit to pyjamas. I know Adrien agreed to look after her but then he disappeared.

The party was still in full swing in the lounge which was fine but I didn't want to go back out if I could help it.

John came back after 5 minutes and shut the door which a 6 pack of beer for us - of which I had 5 and he had 1.

'Right. I dare you then... To go and kiss Douglas' I smirked, sendings him on his way, where he caught Doug off guard and kissed his forehead claiming he was drunk and pretended to stager back in the room. 'Your not even drunk. He's never going to buy that' I smirked.

'I dare you, to tell me what you hated about Lola. So truth as well kind of'

I was so drunk that I didn't even know what I was saying nor do I remember what jumble I came came out with - but I remember it wasn't nice and some of it was rude.

'She was scary for a start. I mean pink hair and piercings all over the place' I slurred.

'Oh. You wasn't just jealous?'

'Of course I was. But I had Richard. So I learnt not to care after a while' I shrugged making him whine. 'See I knew I shouldn't have said anything' I said crawling towards him, and placing a hand on his face. I have a drunk touchy feely problem. 'Your sad'

'Id rather know the truth' he pouted. 'At the end of the day Clara. She will never be you. No one will replace you' he said sadly, as his breath was resting on my face. 'She was a mistake looking back but I did start to like her crazy ways after a while'

It was so warm and smelt so nice that I didn't even think twice about kissing him.

It was more of a drunk impulse really because I can get like that when drunk.

What was more shocking the next morning was that John was completely sober.

I pushed my hands through his hair and went to unbutton his shirt when he pushed me away.

'What?'

'You need to go. We're not doing this tonight' he said wiping his mouth and shrugging away from me.

'Ugh. Are you rejecting me?' I said standing up in a rush and running out of the room slamming the door too, and being cornered by Lilly.

'No. Just that your drunk and I'm not' he shrugged kissing me lightly again. 'Plus the party is still going on out there'

'What were you doing in there?' She asked.

'Putting Autumn down' I lied.

'Oh. Well come and talk to these girls that John invited from the first year. They're actually really nice'

'John invited some girls?' I asked, wondering why he hadn't told me. It's no wonder he wasn't in the mood to have sex, and it's no Fucking wonder he was in such a rush to get back out here.