Chapter 342 - "Interrogated..."

Clara's PoV

'Yeah. My Daughter was conceived that night. She's his Daughter' I said desperately hoping it would go through to them.

'And what happened in your opinion?'

'I met him in the bar, I'd had a few drinks, he went to have a smoke and I went out for air which was when him and three other guys attacked me and raped me' I cried, literally crying as tears rolled down my cheeks.

'Just let me get to her. She's needs some help' I heard Richard say in the background.

'And your Daughter was born September 1st? That's just under 9 months. That says to me another encounter with Felix was possible'

'No. No way. She was 5 weeks early. She was born at 35 weeks' I stressed.

'That's enough. I'm finished with you' they said, as the judge nodded for me to leave as Felix's lawyer gave me a dirty look.

I wanted to be taken away but suddenly Richard was asked to stay. 'Were done with you for the day Miss Oswald but we're not finished with Mr Madden quite yet. He'll have to stay for the rest of the day'

I really wanted to have Richard with me but he was whisked away into another room and I'm not completely sure why.

I ran straight into the room I was in before - now alone - and balled my eyes out, gasping into my hands at the corner of the room.

'Clara, Clara calm down. It's over. It's all over' John said as I heard him in front of me but everything had gone blurry from the tears, and the gasps for breath.

But I felt his hands grab my cheeks and make me look at him. 'I -- I can't do this. I-- I want to go home' I gasped.

'I know. I'll take you' John promised as his mouth touched mine slowly calming me down.

It allowed my pulse to slow and breathing to become less erratic, as he pulled away. 'See. Your okay' he promised wrapping his arms around me.

'Hold on? Did you just kiss me?' I said wide eyed.

'I did. Did it help?' He asked with a raised eyebrow. I didn't have time to even think about the fact that John had just kissed me, I just wanted to get away.

'I want to go home. I want to see her' I cried, in snivels, as John looked up.

'She's free to go. A decision will be made in the next 24 hours and posted to you' Max confirmed, as John helped me up an towards the car.

- - -

'Just take a nap. Come on. Just go to sleep' John said to me.

'Why did you kiss me?' I muttered.

'You know why' John smiled.

'I really don't'

'Don't be so naive Clara, you enjoyed that kiss. You always enjoy my kisses' he chuckled, running a hand across my cheek.

'I know. You always were the best person to come to for comfort - but why did you come today?' I asked, standing up to check on Autumn.

'Because your my best friend and I love you. Why would I not want to support you over something like this?'

'Because... I'm damaged goods. You've got Lola and Richard only stays with me because he feels sorry for me' I said, letting a tear escape from my eyes again, as he turned for the door - but I stopped him by grabbing hold of his wrist.

'What?' He whispered, turning to look at me but before we both knew it - he was pushing me against the door and I wasn't trying to fight it.

'What the hell are we doing? We can't do this' I whispered, as he stripped me down and I worked on him, flicking the lock on the door across and pushing him into the bed.

'Why not? No ones around?' He said capturing my lips to distract me from my morals.

I kissed him for a further few minutes until I was down to my bra and knickers and then pushed him away. 'We can't'

'Why?' He whined. 'You want too, and I certainly want too. I've had enough of this tip toeing around each other' he scoffed, as he brushed his fingers along my top lip, and I pushed my hand through his mountain of hair, but sat up.

'I won't be a cheater John. I just won't' I said, pulling the blue throw around the shoulders. 'It seems like a highly inappropriate day to be doing this anyway. I'm just vulnerable right now' I muttered.

'Your never vulnerable to me'

'I don't and won't be a cheater' I said.

'So you'll break up with him?'

'Whoa. Stand back tiger. I said I don't want to cheat. I said nothing about breaking up with Richard. And what about you and Lola?'

'It's different. I'll never have to see Lola again, you live in the same house as Richard' be shrugged.

'Hell hate you. We'll have you two arguing all over again' I sighed.

'Because we're fighting over a beautiful woman whose heart belongs with me... And you know that deep down' he whispered in my ear.

'I promise. I'll think about it. I will' I said as he leant into kiss me again. 'God I've missed kissing you' I breathed into his face.

'So that's settled then? You'll break up with Madden? If you break up with him - then I'll break up with Lola' he said jumping off the end excitedly. 'Then things can go back to normal'

'Hold up. Why rush into things? Like I say... I might wake up tomorrow and feel very differently. Why don't we wait? Just wait a little while until we announce it to the world? Make sure it's defiantly what we want... That way we won't loose the people who are close to us?'

'My, my, Clara Oswald. Are you suggesting that we sneak around?' John smirked.

'Just a little' I grinned at him knowing that he likes the odd secret, as he kissed me again and left my room.

Why do I feel so Fucking guilty all the time?