Chapter 355 - "Strip Club..."

Clara's PoV

'Umm, the last time I checked - John wasn't really big on strip clubs' I pointed out.

I was a little annoyed that he was going to a strip club but I can't say to my current boyfriend that I'm going to go and spend the evening with my hopefully near future boyfriend to cheer him up instead of him getting smashed.

And it was Richards stupid idea.

I'm still not sure how and if and when I'm even going to end it with Richard.

He's being completely stupid really. He was only discharged a few days ago and is already on the booze. He had fits and is back at the alcohol.

'No. But he is when he's drunk. And he doesn't get drunk very often' Richard scoffed.

'Maybe you should go with him? Make sure he gets back okay?' I said knowing that he had put this stupid idea in his head now.

'Are you condoning me and giving me permission to go to a strip club?' Richard asked with a raised eyebrow.

'Don't get cocky with me. If it gets awkward or he goes crazy... Call me I guess and I'll come and help you out' I smiled, as I kissed his cheek to avoid awkwardness and watched him leave.

I didn't condone at all either of them  going to a strip club - but I couldn't not let him go with John.

Especially seeing as I don't want him bringing random people home with him.

The whole reason that he had broken up with Lola in the first place was because of me.

'Fancy a girly night Clara? I mean if they're going out on a boys night then we must be able to have a girls night?'

'Yeah. Okay. But no scary movies. Awful romantic films and popcorn is the way forward' I grinned following her into the common room.

- - -

'Do you not think it might be time to slow down a little?' Richard asked as he took the beer from John's hand, but he just ordered another one.

The only reason Richard had bought John out was because he wanted to make John drunk and Clara jealous. But now he was regretting it because John was more drunk than originally planned.

'Commmee onnnn. You used to be fun' John slurred, as he tasted and revelled at the excitement of the vodka that was currently burning his throat. 'The Mrs keeping you in check is she?'

'I am and can be fun. I just don't think getting this drunk is the way forward. And Clara has nothing to do with this' Richard snapped.

'Don't be such a party pooper' John grinned, handing him a bottle and Richard rolled his eyes. 'I wouldn't worry about it anyway... The Mrs will be glad for you to find someone else'

It wasn't long before the pair of them got kicked out of the strip club and were staggering together back to the house - John a lot worse off than Richard of course - but he wasn't much better.

'I'm going to piss' Richard announced as he staggered towards the bathroom and John fell through a bedroom door.

He assumed first of all that it was his own room, but when he saw the two brown eyes glare at him, he knew he was in the wrong room.

'Heyyyy. Clara. How's it going?' John slurred in an absolute state.

'Where's Richard?' I asked standing up and pulling my top down that had ridden up my back a little.