Chapter 250 - "No Regrets..."

Clara's PoV

'Are you sure? Are you sure you want to do this?' He asked as I laid there in my spotty white and red bra with matching knickers. 'There really is no rush'

'I'm 100% sure about this' I said not feeling violated in any way right now, but I knew it would come soon. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned the top of his jeans, as he pushed them away. 'You wasn't wearing any underwear?' I laughed.

'No. Never normally do' he said brushing my hair out of my face. I pushed my hands right through his hair, forcing him back on me, and rolled over so that I was on top.

There was no way he was going to be able to be on top. It brought back to many blinding screams in the back of my head, so I waited patiently for him to push my bra aside.

He unhooked it and I wondered what had made me want to do this. Aside from the hormones and desperation, of sexual frustration but really what was making me do this I don't know. Maybe because I know with John he would be way to careful and there would be no point doing it? Or perhaps that Richard is so emotionally invested in the whole situation that it just felt right?

Either way I pushed my underwear aside and sank on him, without so much of a whisper, it was more gasps and rasps.

There was a little pain, I had to admit. Having not had sex in a long time - especially since the last time the man forced himself in me - it was weird to be able to actually sink into this, actually wanting to do it.

Before long - practically no time at all, Richard came and I did too, leaving us both gasping for breath as I fell off the top of him and looked at the ceiling.

I felt a small tear roll down my cheek. I wasn't afraid. I wasn't scared about what we had just done... In fact there was a lot of relief flooding through me. But there was just one moment where I couldn't fight.

He held my arms so tight I wasn't sure I would be able to cope, but soon I was at the same point he was and was panting apposed to screaming.

'I knew this was a terrible idea' he said turning to look at me and started soothingly stroking my arm but I shook my head.

'That's not it. That was fine. It was just the way you gripped on to my arms that made me nervous, I'm fine really. That was the only moment that made me feel awful' I said closing my eyes as Richard sat up.

'Now I feel terrible' he said stroking my cheek, pushing the tears away.

'Well don't. I wanted to do it. And it was nice I swear' I smiled, as he lay back down.

'Seriously?' He asked not too sure.

'Seriously' I smiled.

- - -

'Hey John right?' Some guy asked as he walked into Richards building.

'Have we met?' John asked not really - not really wanting to - recollecting anything about this guy.

'Oh Richard introduced us once. It was a while back though I guess' he said.

'Where is Richard?'

'In his room with some chick he bought back'

'That can't be right. I thought Clara was staying with him tonight. That's the only reason I'm here' John muttered walking past his room.

''Yeah. Brunette chick, short. Wearing a blue dress? Had a bag over her shoulder?'

'Yeah. Clara' John said smiling realising she was here.