Chapter 261 - "Punch up of the Century..."

Clara's PoV

'Pft. I've got plenty of friends' John scoffed.

'Really? Because you tried to hit on Lilly the other week. Hence why she's so uncomfortable around you at the moment. You keep Fucking Clara's life over, which is why she can't stand the sight of you at the moment. Adrien has never liked you. Crystal hates your guts, and as much as I don't particularly like Ollie and Alfie they both hate you too. As for me... Well one more thing and you'll loose me too' Richard snapped. 'Of course you did just punch me into a puddle of mud, and destroy my phone... So I'm as good as gone'

'Oh please. Clara doesn't love you. She's just afraid she's going to be stuck with her kid on her own and have no one around to help, That's why I'm around so much. I don't want her to be alone'

'She's not alone. But cut the crap. It's one thing for her to be in denial about the whole thing... But we both know she's 20 weeks pregnant. That would mean she would have got pregnant mid January. Not the end of December. And we both know full well that her due date is October 10th, meaning she couldn't have got pregnant on New Years eve. It's not possible'

'You don't know that'

'We do. Because 9 months from New Years ever is October 5th. Look it up. It's the most common birthday in the world. Let her live in denial yes but get a grip' Richard snapped again.

'Take it back. That kids mine' he growled.

'It is not. You don't and won't have any legal obligation to that child. It's not yours. Let her pretend it is to make the whole pregnancy easier and smoother for her, but cut the crap. It's not your kid' Richard yelled, as John stepped forward. 'What are you doing?' Richard sighed.

'You take that back otherwise--'

'Otherwise what? You'll punch me so hard that I'll fall backwards? What's the worst your going to do? Because I tell you what - I would win against you in a heartbeat' Richard announced, as John took the biggest swing at Richard again, leading to the fight everyone has been waiting for.

The fight of the Century.

The fight that's been brewing for months. The fight that every time they have been in the same room together Clara has been afraid they will have.

'Don't even think about it. You ass' Richard snapped, taking a swing back, and hoping to God that he had broken John's nose in the process.

Thus leading to quote a fight in the middle of the woods. Richard stumbled back after punching John in the face, making John stumbled up after him, blood dripping everywhere.

- - -

The place was going to look like a fricken crime scene in a minute.

'Stop dude. This is just stupid' Richard said standing up, trying to move his jaw. 'I'm not going to fight you on this. Clara would hate it if she saw us fighting' Richard announced making a good point.

'No. I'm not finished. This is for everything. All the shit that you have put me through'

'The shit that I've put you through. Your my best friend. We've been through everything together. Literally. We've been through thick and thin' Richard pointed out just as John launched himself at Richard, pushing so hard that they both went stumbling down the hill un- comfortably, and roughly landing in a very steep ditch.

Richard landed first, smashing the back of his head on the rocks that tumbled with him, blacking out at the bottom, whilst John managed to land far more gracefully, only catching just his foot at the bottom and above his eyebrow on the rock in front of him.

- - -

'Ugh' John groaned, pushing himself up off the ground, stretching to ensure all his limbs were in tact, making a loud squeal when trying to put any pressure on his foot. 'Shit that's broken then?' He grunted, and noted the blood on his hand.

He quickly felt his head and noted the blood, but it had stopped. It was just dried blood.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket noticing that it was very dark, and shone the torch upwards to note that he was at least  below the ground.

'No service' he scoffed, shining the torch around remembering he didn't fall alone. 'Who's stupid idea was a fight?' He scoffed, feeling how broken his nose must be.

At least he knew that Richard had one hell of a right hook? That would come in useful for protecting Clara.

'Richard. Dude. You okay?' John muttered.

He panicked just a little when he didn't get a response, shining the torch around the small, encased in hole noting that Richard was kind of hunched up over a pile of rocks. 'Shit that's a lot of blood'

He crouched down in agony, but rolled Richard over looking at him carefully. His stomach was lightly bruised, and his head was gushing blood.

A sudden fear shook through him, when he noted the blood, and began looking for a pulse.

Reigning unsuccessful, from shaky hands, to find a pulse on his neck, he tried his wrist, breathing deeply. 'I did this to you. Come on dude. Wake up, your okay. Your okay' John begged. He started panicking and tapping Richards cheek lightly and then forcefully. He probably already had a broken jaw, but he so badly wanted Richard to wake up.

'Come on man. Your okay, just wake up' John begged, edging on tears. He was too young to be done for murder. All because of a misunderstanding with his ex girlfriend.

'Come on Richard'  he begged again, as Richard turned, gasping for breath and coughed up. 'Thank god' John breathed himself easily for a moment before realising just what they had gotten themselves into.

Actually no... What John had gotten them into.