Chapter 251 - "The Day After..."

Chapter 252 - "The Day After..."

Clara's PoV

'I can't believe you just did that' I laughed so hard, slamming the door and falling into the common room laughing so hard.

'It wasn't my fault. I wasn't supposed to hit the kid with the football. I did apologise' Richard smirked as he put the kettle on, and I noticed a bunch of balloons and a whole lot of mess in the common room.

'And how's your chest? The Dad gave you quite a whack' I laughed.

'Just fine thanks. Wow this place is a shit hole' he said analysing the room.

The what was once a common room looked like a landfill site, littered with cans, bottles and paper plates. Food flung everywhere and balloons floating around.

'I'll start cleaning up' I laughed grabbing a recycling bag out of the draw and noticed stirring in the doorway. 'Hey' I smiled. 'What happened once we left? The place looks like it fell apart without me' I laughed handing John a plastic bag.

He dropped it on the sofa and walked straight passed me. He was in a mood.

I know that guy inside out and he was definitely in a mood.

'What's up with you dude? You look like death' Richard said pulling an extra mug out and handed it to John full with tea.

'Lilly talked me into staying the night. I just Drank a few more drinks than I should of I guess' he shrugged.

'Do you want some paracetamol? I've got loads in my room' I shrugged.

'Sure. I need to talk to you anyway' he mumbled as I dropped the bag, looked at Richard in wonder then went to look for the pain killers.

I stepped in and started sifting through the draws, and heard the bolt of my door slide across.

'What you doing?'

'Making sure we're not disturbed' he shrugged standing against the door.

'Huh?'

'By lover boy'

I rolled my eyes.

'Good night?' He questioned.

'Yeah. Was glad to be having fun to be honest. I feel like all I ever spend my time doing is worrying about the future. To just have fun for once... Was fun' I said handing him the packet.

'Why'd you sleep with Richard?' He asked making me halt still. He really knows how to just come out with it.

'I--'

'Don't lie to me Clara. I'm not stupid' he said through gritted teeth. 'Why'd you sleep with him?' He asked again.

'How? How did you know?' I asked.

'Heard you both. I've slept with you enough times Clara to know what you sound like when you orgasm' he said so blaze. The fact that we were even having this conversation was annoying.

'Your not my boyfriend anymore John' I snapped. 'Wait-- how were you even there? You would have only been there if you had followed me?' I accused.

'I don't care that I'm not your boyfriend Clara. But your still carrying my child. I don't want you Fucking other people whilst your carrying my child '

'Potentially carrying your child' I mumbled. 'Did you follow me? Do I need to get some sort of court order out on you? That's so creepy' I yelled.

'So what's the deal then? I'm gonna be sidelined while you and him raise my kid... Because that is never going to happen Clara' he yelled.

'Woah. Your taking this way out of proportion John. It was just sex. For him and for me. I don't know what it's good to be yet' I yelled back. If we're having another argument might as well do it right. 'It wouldn't matter anyway. Even if I was with him, I'm not keeping the kid John. I'm giving it up. We've discussed this' I snapped.