Chapter 359 - "Lilly's Help..."

Clara's PoV

'I think we'd better go' Max said as the shouting in the other room had become completely unbearable. 'Are they okay?' He said in complete shock as there was a loud crash from the other room and I assumed that it was one of my plant pots just been smashed.

Either that or John just threw Richard out the window?

'Yeah. Their just having a moment. Nothing abnormal. 'No doubt their fighting about me and this whole Felix situation' I mumbled.

'We'll give you a call later and we'll explain what's happened and what we should do. We also have someone who would quite like to see Autumn'

'He's not seeing her' I snapped through gritted teeth. 'He's coming nowhere near my daughter'

'Not Felix. He hasn't said a word about it. It's a woman'

'Oh. Then I have a pretty good idea about who that might be' I mumbled in agreement as I wandered to the door of the other room and opened it. 'What the Fuck do you two think that you're up too? I mean seriously? Do we really need another a punch up?' I snapped but it was way too late for that as Richard went flying into the corner of the desk (not for the first time) clipping his eyebrow on the corner. 'John. Are you two seriously doing this while there were police in the other room?' I snapped.

'Obviously' Richard scoffed, not even worrying about his head, and snapping full out about to punch him in the face but John got there first.

It was a complete mess in here.

I was right when I said about the plant pots having been destroyed, and scoffed at the compete and utter mess this place was.

'Stop. Now' I yelled, as Lilly wandered in and Richard finally came back into my view.

It looked a lot worse than what it really was. I mean it was barely even a cut, more of a scratch but it was dripping blood, and I looked straight at his jaw forming quite a bruise.

I gripped to the side of the desk. I couldn't take all of this right now. Blood, and fighting and Felix.

'Clara what's wrong?' Lilly asked as she came near me for the first time in days, and I looked straight at her before passing out.

- - -

Whoa. Easy tiger' John said having a string grip on Clara before she landed straight on the carpet. 'I've got you'

'What the he'll is going on in here? She isn't that Fucking great that you guys need to start world war 3' Lilly snapped.

'He started it' Richard scoffed, as John rammed a handful of tissues at the cut on his forehead, unpleasantly but to stop the bleeding before Clara comes back around.

'How the hell did I start it?'

'You was the one that called the damn police! I never raped her. I never forced myself on her - not when I was in my right mind anyway. I was drunk. I can't be held responsible for what I do when I'm so drunk I can barely see' John snapped.

'Your blaming the alcohol? Shall we all use that excuse then? I took a dump on the floor because I was drunk. I broke the window because I was drunk. I tried to rape someone because o was drunk?'

'Hold up. There was no rape involved-'

'So you would be more than happy for Felix to use that excuse?' Richard mumbled making John freeze and the tension in the room rise. 'Sorry I didn't mean to rape her and leave her for dead under a tree... But I was drunk' Richard yelled making a very good point.

John let out a puff of air, and looked at Richard with regretful eyes.

That had not been something John had even considered.

'Do I even want to know what the police were doing here? Or why you two are fighting in the next room while the police was here?' Lilly scoffed, waiting for an answer, as Richard flopped into the chair, and John went to check on Clara.

Lilly huffed in annoyance and rummaged around the freezer for an ice pack.

- - -

'Ugh' I groaned from the bed as John looked down at me and smiled, as he was comfortingly running his thumb over my knuckles.

I wondered how I got on the bed or what had even happened, but I sat up in a hazy panic. 'Where's Autumn?' I yelled in a panic whisper, going to jump off the bed but very quickly had head rush and lost my balance.

'Whoa. Easy you nutter. Doug's got her'

'Oh. Umm. I don't know about that...'

'He's not going to abduct her. We trust him' John assured me, pushing my legs back onto the bed.

'Shit that looks swollen' Lilly mumbled, holding an ice pack over my Richards jaw.

'He Fucking deserved it' John pointed out.

I looked over to see his jaw properly and looked away, closing my eyes remembering just why I had zoned out off the world for a moment.

'Oh yeah. Blood' I mumbled. 'That's possibly why I passed out'

'I'm thinking yes' John chuckled, holding his hands out in front of me for me to grab onto, and continued soothing me.

This was the caring John that I know and love - and had very much missed.

'This can't carry on guys. You have to sort this out - otherwise one of you has to move out and we all know who it will have to be' Lilly said looking over at John.

He sighed but looked at me. 'She's right you know. I think if this is going to work someone has to move out and it's probably going to have to be me' he mumbled.

'No. Why should you have to go! Your not the one that just tried to punch me in the face - and anyway - Richards going home for a bit anyway?'

'Clara. I want this to work this time - I really do - I just think being on top of each other all the time really isn't going to help the situation?'

'I can't have you leave me now John. You can't go. Not while Felix is around.
I can't let you leave' I said suddenly gripping to his shirt refusing to let him go.