Chapter 337 - "Been a While..."

Clara's PoV

'Where are we going?' Richard complained as I dragged him along and confronted Crystal. 'What the hell happened to you?' Richard scoffed as she staggered in the party.

'None of your business douche' Crystal scoffed, pushing right past us but she was so drunk and quite frankly bleeding from her eyebrow at the moment so had clearly had a collision with a lamppost.

'Crystal? Where the Fuck have you been? You haven't even got to the house yet' I scolded.

'Not everything is about you pixie dust. Not everybody needs to see you parading that Fucking baby around of yours' she stuttered.

'Hey. That was uncalled for' Richard said getting on the defensive almost instantly when it came to Autumn.

'Please don't make a scene' I begged the pair of them. 'Where have you been Crystal?' I asked once again, trying to get close up and wipe her brow.

'Busy' she groaned, staggering up the step and falling into my arms as John wandered over.

'Help me get her outside. She needs some air' I begged him, as we dragged her outside.

- - -

'I'll take her back to the house and dump her in bed' John muttered.

'What about Lola?'

'What about her? She'll help' he muttered as if it was obvious. It seemed a little unfair that he had to miss the party because Crystal was pissed.

'Where have you been Crystal?' I asked grabbing her cheeks and making her look me in the eye.

'I saw Dad today'

'Oh shit. And you decided to turn into him? You remember all that time he left you alone as a teenager right? You remember when your Mum died and left you with a raging alcoholic? You see him for one day and you think that becoming like him is the answer'

'Yes it was pixie dust' she said blowing a raspberry in my face and collapsing backwards.

'We'll take her back now' John said tutting as he lifted a half dead crystal into his arms and back to our house.

'Well it's not a party without some sort of Drama is it?' Richard said taking my hand and leading me back inside.

'I guess not' I shrugged, following him in.

It was a pretty good night as it goes.

John and Lola returned just after 10 I clock looking disheveled so we all knew what they had been up to, and Lilly and Doug disappeared at just after 11 so again we all had a pretty good idea where they had gone, leaving me and Richard partying all night long.

- - -

'Come on Clara. Home' Richard said just as drunk as me but I was more drunk than him and he knew it.

'I want to go on the swings' I demanded, breathing all over his face and dragging him towards the swings where I was literally asking for an accident. 'Come on Richard. Don't be a party pooper! It's fun' I said standing on the swing.

'Whoa Clara! Sit down' he grinned handing me another can of beer - which I probably shouldn't have had but there was no stopping me this evening.

We were being as loud as hell considering it was 1 in the morning, but we're the last ones to stagger back into the flat, going straight for Richards room and collapsing on the bed.

'Come on then big boy. Show me what I've been missing' I smirked kissing him with no flow at all, just kissing him, and drinking basically his entire tonsils.

'Now? I thought we were waiting?' He said between kissed and between stripping.

'Nope. Get those trousers off man. I've missed this' I grinned knowing I would not remember any of this in the morning - but maybe that was a good thing.

- - -

'Oh Fuck me' I groaned, turning over and getting ready to kill myself. 'It's been a while since I've had a hangover like this'

'Morning' Richard said jumping on the bed as I pulled my duvet back up over my head.

'Go away' I scoffed.

'That's not what you said last night'

'Ugh. Is that why I hurt all over?'

'Probably... You can be pretty demanding in bed when your drunk' he chuckled, making me groan on the inside and not even want to look at him right now.

'So what are your plans for today?' I scoffed, feeling a bit depressed.

'Dunno, you?'

'I might go home' I mumbled.

'What? The first lecture is tomorrow. You can't go home'

'I miss her Richard. I miss her so damn much' I said having her on my mind as soon as I woke up. I was hungover as hell but she was on my mind already.

'I know. But it just seems so much more effort to go home when you could just stay here and nurse your hangover all day and then see her Friday. I miss her too but you've got to get some separation anyway - especially with being back at uni'

'I know' I mumbled, pulling the diver back over my head and hiding under the covers so he wouldn't see me.

'You realise your not invisible right?' He scoffed, as he and at on top of me over the duvet.

'I'm more than aware. Your room is smaller than mine' I said looking around as the bright light hurt my eyes. 'Can you go and get my glasses. I can't see for shit right now' I scoffed.

He returned with my lenses and some underwear making me put them on and one of his shirts as I sat up in bed and browsed my phone.

My heart swelled when I looked at a picture my Dad had sent me of Autumn and my Gran having a wale of a time which made me sad that I wasn't there.

She already looked like she had grown up and it's not even been 24 hours since I handed her over to him.

'Ugh. Clara tell me you have aspirin. Your normally so organised. Tell me you have some?' Lilly begged desperately collapsing on my bed I'm a mans shirt.

'I take it you and Douglas are going well?'

'I barely know him. But he's hot and very good in bed. But I think I like him. If I'm honest I haven't felt this way about any guys since Richard. Kind of like I know that it's right'

'Then go for it' I encouraged, knowing that she needs encouragement when it comes to the right guy. I was actually quite excited about the fact that she was coming to me to talk about this.

No one has really come to me for advice in a while - mainly because I was so caught up in the pregnancy, and then actually having her and deciding on keeping her.

'Doug seems like a really genuine guy' I nodded.

'You should get to know him. He's been friends with Richard and John for like - ever. I didn't even know that' she said standing up.

'Not right now though hey lil? I'm hungover - make up smeared everywhere and not got any contacts in' I said knowing that if I don't know him then I need to make an impression.