Chapter 244- "Semester 1..."

Clara's PoV

'Oh my god I can't breathe' I spat, as I choked on most of my lunch, and spat it into the toilet in front of me.

Ever since the 12 week scan, which was actually at 11 weeks, so now I was a good 12 and a half, anyways, ever since that scan, Richard and Lilly had been really awesome.

Richard had hardly left my side in days but then neither had Lilly which didn't really leave a whole lot of time to talk anything through.

It's obvious that he's got feelings for me and I'm pretty sure I have for him, but since Lilly hasn't really left my side in a few days it's hard to know.

I'm not all that sure that a relationship would be a good idea right now - or if a relationship with my ex boyfriends sort of best friend would be a good idea either.

The only time that we were alone for a brief 10 minutes, my hormones were going completely wild and I don't know how he managed to not throw up in my mouth seeing as I had just vomited myself but I still managed to have him pressed up against the wall for a good 7 of those 10 minutes.

Like I say - didn't really give us a lot of time for discussion.

They were just being so good to me and they didn't have to stick around and suffer with me but they do.

'Hey. This sickness will pass. Just get through this barrier, and all will be well' Lilly soothed, rubbing my back as I up chucked, and Richard held my hair back.

They tend to take it in turns with things like that.

'So what are the plans for today then? When are we gonna get the email do you reckon?'

'I don't know but the vomiting wasn't the reason I can barely breathe, I think it was the nerves too. The fact that I am definitely shitting myself. I already know now that I failed one topic out of the three. What if I failed all three?' I said panicking,

'That isn't going to happen through is it Oswald? Your well smart, smarter than anyone I know - well with the exception of grumpy pants - but otherwise you really are' he assured me.

I was definitely in ruins though. I really didn't want to go home and tell my Dad basically that I'm a failure.

I didn't want to turn up and be like hey Dad you know I'm pregnant? Well I've failed my first semester at university too. So now I'm just the worst Daughter a Father could ever ask for.

'Maybe we should go out and celebrate afterwards? Once we've all got our brilliant grades?' Lilly said trying to talk some sense into us.

It's okay for Lilly because she already knows she did really well. All of hers is practical and there's hardly any essays involved.

Poor Richard has exams and I know that if he fails the mock then it was all my fault, because his mock exams were around the time of my rape and he was so busy tending to me that he didn't focus on his exam at all.

The tension of course was killing me. It was just that awful having to wait so long for the ding of my phone to see if the email has finally come through.