Chapter 201 - "Help and Found..."

Seems like ages ago I started writing this book. But alas WattPadd has to be annoying and won't let me write anymore than 200 chapters - and seeing as I don't want to give up on this story I've started a second book.

I hope you guys will read it...

Still a Whouffle fic and will pick up where the last book left off at Chapter 200.

For anyone that has just started reading - my advice is read the other boom first - this book is Chapter 200 onwards.

You don't have too but I advise it. There is several past story lines of the last book to reappear in this book later on.

Happy Reading. And thanks for 10K views on the first book :)

- - -

Chapter 201 - "Help and Found..."

Clara's PoV

The unconsciousness could only have been a few moments.

I forced myself to move a little through my own pain, and shuffle upwards. I had to find and get through to someone right now. Even though all I want to do is die.

When I woke up, I didn't move but could feel my body shaking.

I groaned because I knew how much pain I was in. There was blood everywhere I looked in front of me and knew I was bruised from head to toe.

I picked the phone up which was smashed but still in working order.

It took me a moment to decide who to call. I knew this was an emergency and that anyone would come and find me
- but Lilly was a no go - pissed in the club - There was no way that Ollie was coming back and John was at home in Ealing at unit so too far.

Of course I wouldn't want him seeing me in this state anyway.

I managed to call Richard, the only person I know would have been about or even able to find me.

'It's two in the morning Clara. What's up? I'm kind of out?' He complained through his deep voice.

'I-- I need h--elp' I whimpered in pain. It was barely a whisper but I know that he heard me.

'Help? What kind of help? Where are you Clara?' He asked simply.

'Carlingale Avenue. By the club' I said barely managing to hold onto my consciousness. My eyes were being fused shut.

'Your at the club? But I'm at that... Where are you? I can't see you' he complained.

'I'm outside -- on, on the field. Please come and help me. Please find me' I begged.

'I'm coming Clara. Don't panic. I'll find you'

Richard went into a panic unsure of where or how to find her. The field was massive.

He was really confused as to why she couldn't come to him - but then had a brilliant idea.

Apple ID!

'Come on Oswald - of course a password is requested' Richard said rolling his eyes. Then widened his eyes. 'Clara Oswald I know you so well' he chuckled typing in the password. "John"