Nvember 6th 2018 11:14 am

I'm such an idiot. Why don't I just say things that hurt others feeling! It's ot like my words affect them! No NOT! AT! ALL!
Sorry, I was just going over something, and I now know a new word that describes me. Insensitive. Yeah that's how you spell it. Anyway, yeah. I now know that that words describs me. So now I'm insensitive, inconsiderate, and a few othes that I'm too stupid to remember. I just wanted to build a hobbit hole in Minecraft, but then I had a feeling, then I followed that feeling, and now I know I'm insensitive. Ugh...I just want to be a good person. I guess you can never chage who you are...
Anyway grieving depression aside, so yesterday we were playing Minecraft, Brian was over so we played with him. So Brian proceeded to take most of my iron and made two of each tool with it and a full set of armor. He TOOK it. Didn't even ask. He almost took my diamonds as well. I was lucky enough I hid the diamonds as well as my pickaxe and sword, or else he would have taken them too. I struggled for entire days underwater, dying and dying again to mine that iron and diamonds. And he just takes it. He made me an Enabler. An Enabler is someone who gives someone who is new to the game, or world, really great things. Though mostly just survival games, such is Minecraft. I hate being an Enabler. I mean I'll do it if they are straight up new to the game and I want to teach them some things. But if you know the game and can get it yourself, then do it. Don't just steal it from someone elses hard work! I didn't say any of that to Brian, or anyone, I didn't want him to be mad at me for telling him not to touch the really low amount of iron we had. Imagine Dragons just posted a new song on the YouTube. I must listen! Bye!

The Life Of Me pt.2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें