October 19th 2017 12:26 am

The concert ended an hour ago. And I'll admit, it was awesome, and I never use that word, so coming from me, you can tell it was great. Imagine Dragons played I Don't Know Why, It's Time, Gold, Whatever It Takes, Rise Up, I'll Make It Up To You, Believer, Thunder, Dancing In The Dark, Yesterday, Start Over, Mouth Of The River, Walking The Wire, Radioactive, I'm So Sorry, Bleeding Out (What The Hell?! Both mom and dad are smoking pot, in the damn car! If  Jannessa were here dad wouldn't and mom wouldn't be smoking pot. Damn you assholes! Sorry times four.), Top Of The World, I Bet My Life, Demons, and a few more. I sang along to each one. Throughout the entire concert I wished Jannessa was there. If she was here than dad wouldn't be here, and mom wouldn't have drank any alcohol and wouldn't be smoking pot in the car. I never shouted so much in my life. My favorite part of the concert was when mom, dad, and ashley found other seats. So I was left alone, for the entire concert! My least favorite part? Jannessa not being here. I was in such a good mood earlier, but that ended when dad yelled at me, and it was a yelled fueled by rage and alcohol. Again, if Jannessa was here dad would not be here. And my night would be much better. School for the past three days has been nonstop and worsening bullying, and my ever worsening depression just help with that. I needed a pick-me-up, and that concert was just what I needed. I was purely happy, but not as happy as I could have been. I was happy, until dad yelled at me for nothing. I was really happy, then dad had to just yell at me for no reason. Great, just great.