August 15th 2017 3:21 pm

i have one piece of homework. write a letter to my future-self, and i've nearly got it done. i'm just writing this so i don't forget. and here are today's updates from school. enjoy.

August 15th 2017 8:04 am
this is going to be short, i walked to school and it was very relaxing. 25 minutes, i'm expecting that to go faster as time goes on.

August 15th 2017 8:33 am
my book is being drawn. my Star Wars book that i'm reading, again. i've read all the books at home multiple times.

August 15th 2017 10:31 am
sorry about the cutoff, but we were told to go back to mod 1. Lunch again, but today people are sitting next to me. it's Daniel and 3 others. i was thinking of the wrong Daniel yesterday, so i'm going to tell Jannessa that later. this Daniel gives me small headaches, the Daniel that i was thinking of gives me insane headaches. i wish i could sit next to a friend. everyone around me is sitting with friends. smiling, joking, having a good time. thing i wish i could have. *sigh*

August 15th 2017 1:43 pm
i was going to write this before Algebra, it's after Algebra now. i'm walking home.

and headache. that last update was supposed to go on for a little while more but i got a headache in that class. last mod, has Andre in it. he was freaking out because of he wasn't in the seat he was in yesterday. anyway, better not keep you from doing what you should be, bye.