November 13th 2018 1:03 pm

I hate how the internet only calls for phones. Mobile phone this, mobile phone that. Not everyone has a god DAMN PHONE!!
Ow. Tone it down a bit. I don't wnat to break open my skull in the living room. Sorry, so I'm trying to test a thing, probelm is the thing is nearly 30 minutes long and I need a phone to verify my account. Only because it is longer than 15 minutes. I hate how everyone thinks that everyone else has a phone. I hate that. They don't think that people are poor and ccan barely aford the phone they have. And all the stupid rich idiots just think that poor people can get all the money, like them. WELL GO SCREW YOURSELF BECAUSE THE WORLD ISN'T LIKE THAT!
I'm really sorry. I'm just so angry. I can't wait for the world to banish every stupid rish idiot to Hell. Ugh. I'm way to tired and hungry for this. I'm starving myself and depriving myself of sleep, only because it's inconvenient. And Mah says I do nothing but sit around all day doing nothing to help me. I DO DO STUFF TO HELP ME! WHY DO YOU THINK I'M ALWAYS ON MY TABLET WITH A KEYBOARD IN FRONT OF ME?! BECAUSE I LIKE IT? NO! HECK NO! BECAUSE I'M WRITING BOOKS, AND THE BETTER I AM AT THAT, THE BETTER I WILL BE WHEN I START SELLING THEM! WHY DO I ALWAYS SEEM TO BE PLAYING GAMES? SO I CAN BE BETTER AT THEM WHEN I START MAKING VIDEOS! BETTER QUALITY MEANS MORE VEIWS! BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! NO ONE EVER UNDERSTANDS! BECAUSE NO ONE DOES THEIR RESEARCH! I DON'T NEED TO TAKE A MATH CLASS WHEN I ALREADY KNOW ALL I NEED FOR BOOK SELLING AND VIDEO MAKING, THE ONLY TWO THINGS I'M EVEN GOOD AT! I DON'T NEED TO LEARN ABOUT THIS BORING SUBJECT WHEN IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME!
i'm way too tired for this. and yelling in all caps here doesn't help. I want to yell, but I'm stuck here, when everyone is here and asleep. I can't yell if I wanted to. Which I want to. Ugh. Why does the world have to course me wtih this. I hate it so much. It doesn't help that my mind is going through things that could be bothering Jannessa, or reasons why James is suddenly morally depressed, or why Ashley's friend suddenly hates her, or why bruce doesn't seem to care about my opinion or my things. I can't sleep or eat like this. For once can life just slow down? Give me a breather. Allow me more than 3 hours of sleep and give me something good to eat. I'll have to ask if I can borrow someone else's phone tomorrow to verify my account so I can post this video. In the mean time I have to re-record it (I can not hear myself) transfer it to the computer with my audio file, and edit it. And make a thumbnail. Ugh. At least I only have to do this twice a week. And I will get better as time goes on. And faster. Though I think for the thubnail I'm just going to have it the titlescreen. Until I can make good ones. just...give me a breather...please...just one time...