June 19th 2018 7:11 am Going Crazy

Okay. I am really freaking mad! About a week ago, Spotify updated, making it unuseable on my tablet. So for over a week I have been without music. And that is driving me freaking crazy! Today. Goodle Docs updates, and now that is unuseable on my tablet! What the freak! I use those two apps mmore than any other app I could download. And since this tablet is not like all of your phones and tablets and your whatevers I can not get rid of the last update. I don't know if you CAN do that, but according to Mom she can do that with both of her phones. I highly doubt that's a thing, but if it so true. Well, I'm just really freaking mad. Now I can't write. I can't listen to music. Next whats going to happen, the only way I can even talk to anyone won't work? Nowing how things happen, that is what is going to happen. Uhg, I'm practically smashing in my spacebar on Typkey. I named my bluetooth keyboard Typkey. (Tip-key for those of you that want to pronouce it right.) My keyboard has been named Typkey almost the entire time I've had it. Ahhh! It was going so well. I was really in the mood to write. And I knew exactly what to do! Syn, dann da! I'm so angry I'm even typing in Ancient Ashferian. Syn is the ruler of the demon realm in Ashenfere. I said "Syn, damn it". Now I can't write, well type, I can't listen to music to help myself focus, or calm myself in times like this. This absolutly sucks. Losing two apps that I use in my day-to-day life. It feels like I lost two pieces to my soul. It is honeslty really painful. If Docs continues to not work I can't publish the first Pure Energy book on time. I can use the computer, that would be effieciant. But if I were to do that I would have to do it at night. But I don't go on the computer at night unless if I've been asked to wake Mom up in the morning. And that never happens anymore. And I don't go on the computer a lot. Once every few days. I prefer to watch the Youtubes on my tablet, because Bruce can't stand over me and watch over my shoulder and have his stink fill my nose.
*sigh*
Why does this all happen to my?