August 8th 2017 4:10 pm

Krystal's kids are back. I also missed one of those funny conversations this morning. By missed, I mean I just didn't get out of my bed. Which is really just two blankets and two pillows on the floor. Not kidding. My mattress is very uncomfortable, well actually every mattress that I've slept om was very uncomfortable. But in all the other houses the floor was always covered and there was no place to sleep. Now, well the floor is almost spotless. Give james's pile of dirty clothes. And my bedroll is easy to put away. All I have to do is roll the pillow in the blankets and well, it's cleaned up. just takes under a minute to put away and under a minute to roll it out on the floor.
The last few days have been the randomly very depressing days. Days that will never light up. So for maybe the past four or five days it's been majorly depressing.
I stayed up all night playing Pokemon Red. I still have the four Pokemon I had before, but I didn't add anyone to my team. Now they are sitting at Jannessia at level 27 with 0 faints. Robinhood at level 24 with well over 40 faints. Jitters at level 24 with 11 faints. And Psykie at level 25 with 3 faints. Last time I said that Psykie was level 8, well in just a few hours he grew 17 levels.
To be honest the only reason I'm writing this is because I'm taking a small break from training. And this run has been the best with gym battles (boss battles). Like in the Rock gym water is super effective to rock. So Jannessia was my choice for battle. She was not hurt, not once. For the second gym, Water, Jitters was my choice. But Jitters was knocked out by the first Pokemon, and Jannessia was the last one not fainted still in my party. And the gym leaders second Pokemon, Starmie, is very hard to knock out. And I mean very hard, even when I use two grass type Pokemon and an electric type. So it was water vs. water. And when I looked at the level difference, well what does a level 18 or so Starmie do against a level 26 Warturtle, or Squirtle, or Jannessia. Whichever one you want to call her. Nothing, it does absolutely nothing. That is a 8 level difference. Usually by the time I get to the second gym all my Pokemon are level 13 or so. Now the third gym is an electric type gym. I need to catch myself a ground type and train it to level 24. Electric type attacks doesn't effect ground types. But the gym leader's Raichu, evolution of Jitters. That is going to be a painful battle. Maybe I should just throw out Jannessia and do what I did with the other gym leaders.
Mop. The. Floor. With. Them.

The Life Of Me pt.2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें