October 11th 2017 3:27 pm

Kevin isn't talking to me anymore. He's shutting himself out. So don't expect him for a long time. I'm saying about two months, but it might also be longer. So about 2 to 7 or 8 months. Yeah, so don't expect Kevin for a long time. The last time he spoke to me was yesterday during gym. And after algebra he just shut himself out. Like he pretty much just left. Don't worry, Kevin is still here, but he won't do anything. He is just going to be in a dark corner for a few months. But I'll be here for that time. So right now Kevin is going to miss the Imagine Dragons concert, and possibly Jannessa's birthday, which today he mumbled 60 days earlier. 60 days until her birthday is what that means. He knows when her birthday, but not how old she is. Well he was probably going to ask her on her birthday anyway. I am going to guess she is 14 years old. But that's just a guess. I can always just ask her, but I don't really want to. I don't know why. I think because for whatever reason someone's age to me is considered private information​ to me. Again, I don't know why. Maybe it's also because I don't like asking people how old they are when it's not their birthday. So I won't know until it's her birthday, unless she just tells me. Either way it all starts with patience. But yeah, basically don't expect Kevin to make an update for 2 to 7 or 8 months.

The Life Of Me pt.2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें