October 2nd 2017 6:35 pm

no more earbuds...ever again...meaning no more music...also meaning no more writing a book. and never able to drown out the sounds of people. now i can only have haedachs here at this horrible place, at lunch, and in english class. DAMNIT!!!! sorry, just...do you know what it feels like to never listen to music again. so far my day has been terrible. i blow it off so others won't notice. today in JROTC i said i "forgot" my PT (physical training) uniform, but really i was already having a bad day. woke up depressed. forced myself to get up, hurting myself in the process. went to school, got bullied more than usual, force myself to not cry, made myself more depressed, blah blah blah, my day was horrible. crap on me. i'll never be able to listen to music. i'll never ba able to drown out the sounds of people ever again.
on to new topic, Talisman. i guess. so, in case if you forgot or are new, i have this boardgame on my tablet called Talisman. very good game. basically you have to get to the middle before your opponents do, and kill them with the command spell to win. unless you have some expansions then there are more than one ending. but you still have to get to the middle of the board first. okay, the reason i brought it up was that i want to play it with someone. i don't care who, be it Jannessa when going to the concert, if she says yes, be it with some random person on the street (well, not really). i want to play it with someone. i don't care who, i want to play with someone.