December 25th 2017 7:48 pm MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Greetings, and hello. Okay, so I know there are a little amount of people reading this, if there is anyone at all. But for those of you that are reading this I have a few things to say. First of all you may have noticed what day it is, unless you don't care or have been living underneath a rock your entire life, but today is a holiday, Christmas! And every single year I'm always in a jolly mood. Accidental pun, huh, whatever. Anyway, I gave a Christmas present to all of you earlier, the DEMO to my book, Battle of the Pures. So read it if you want to. I'd love your feedback. Anyway, you could be wondering what I got, do I care if I tell you? Not really. So I got Imagine Dragons Evolve album on CD, a new watch a Zelda watch, a box filled with Zelda stuff like a Triforce plush a drinking glass and some other cool things, a Catan board game, more on that later, and a new hoodie. So I'm pretty happy right now. So I'm not sure if this is a good thing to ask, so I have two questions for you. First question: Is it alright to ask someone what they got for Christmas? Second Question: If yes then what did you get for Christmas? I keep typing Christams instead of Christmas. I don't know why (1). Hey, that song is in the Evolve album. Yesterday(2)was bad, last night I was wanting to start over(3) the day...two more songs on the Evolve album...wow...I am great a accidentally naming songs I like. Imagine Dragons is just gold (4) to me, the just rise up (5) against every other band, they're just like a monster (6) dominating everything. Another three songs...okay. I am going to try not to name another song by them. you can even be a believer (7)...really. How did I not see that one coming. Okay, lets just do whatever it takes (8) to stop me from...the last two were famous songs. Come on! Okay, so if I name another song by them, I'll make it up to you (9) somehow...COME ON! Really?! That one? Okay, I am being so stupid right now. You know what? I think it's time (10)...WHY AND HOW?! These songs are like demons (11) holding on to my brain...another one...ugh. Okay. So, I'm going to try my best to go back to the roots (12) of this...I'll be on top of the world (13) with these song names. You know what? I'm just going to go back, and number all of the songs I've named. Okay, Please, me, stop naming songs. Am I done? I'm done. Again, please answer my two questions, please read my DEMO, and have a Merry Christmas!