October 22nd 2017 12:07 pm Conversation

okay, i'm making the update.
Are you?
yes. see.
Alright, no title it Conversation.
why?
Because that's what this update is, a Conversation between you and me.
alright, done.
Great.
so, what do you want to talk about, since this was your idea?
You, Kevin.
why?
Because the reader(s) are going to want to know a few thing.
like what? i think i haven't ended anything suddenly without finishing the thought. at least i think i haven't.
You haven't.
okay, good.
Let's start out with a question that I've had for a while, and asking Jannessa would be useless. So you know her current doings, yes?
yes. she is talking to another person. she has for a few months.
Well, what if that person was you?
ha...haha...ha. very funny.
I'm serous Kevin. She was talking to me after all.
that's a funny joke you told, what if i'm that person. very funny.
I'm being serous Kevin. I was the one talking to her at that time. So it is possible that you are that person.
highly unlikely.
Why? Tell me why.
because i'm never going to be liked. sure, she cares enough to keep a promise that i want to kill myself because i shattered it. but she will never 'like' me. she never will. no one will ever like me.
Kevin.
what? it's true. no one does! i'm bullied every freaking day of my life. and no one cares about it. not a single person. and my depression just keeps getting worse and worse. as far as i know, Jannessa  may hate me, and the only reason she even says anything every five days is to pity me. now that i say that, that really sounds real.
Kevin.
it's most likely true. everyone hates me. so why no pity me? no noe will ever want to like me.
KEVIN! SHUT THE HECK UP WILL YOU!
...
Good. I didn't want to yell, but your constant action to kick yourself when you're down, it's just, why do you do that? Why do you kick yourself, when you, yourself, is down? Why?
...
Kevin? Listen. I'm sorry I yelled, but it was the only way yo get you to stop.
...
Sorry, Kevin.
i'm sorry i'm a burden to you.
Your not a burden to me.
i wasn't talking to you.
Then who...oh poopy. Your not a burden to Jannessa either.
how do you know?
Because I just know. You're not a burden to anyone. Me, Jannessa, anyone.
...
You want me to take over?
no...i'll just go back to writing my book.
...
...
This was a bad idea...