July 18th 2018 6:39 pm So...Today Is My Birthday

This is the first update in a few weeks, and I have a good reason for it. My tablet won't let me write on it using Word, Wattpad, docs, or anything. Like one part of the screen is pushed down and it keeps tapping that part and I can't stop it. So doing anything on it. So updates will be a rare occurrence for some time. 

Oh yeah, today is my birthday. So now I am 16 years of age. Yay? I don't really know. 

To be completely honest the only thing that I want today is to see a friend and to talk to them in person. Not through text. But I knew that if that were to happen it had a low chance. And now that today is almost over I know for sure that that will not happen. And I don't even know if one of my friends will even say, "Happy Birthday." And to be honest I sort of knew that they wouldn't say it. And I have a couple of reasons why I think that they didn't. Nothing hurtful to my deep emotions, like they forgot I exist, or they hate me, or anything like that. Really I think that either they forgot that today is my birthday, which I am completely fine with, or that they haven't seen what today is. Which I'm also fine with. Yes, it would be nice if they did say, "Happy Birthday." Yes, I would be in a better mood if they did say it, and yes it would be great just to talk to any one of the three, or all three of them, today. But with what my tablet is doing I see it as impossible for me to keep talking to someone when I'm not on the computer. But really just to talk to someone today would be much better than doing nothing. I hate being lonely every day. Honestly, I'm losing my want to do anything because I'm lonely. Seeing no one, and talking to no one. It hurts, it really hurts.

Anyway, I guess that is all I want to say.

Have a good birthday afternoon me. 

Positive reinforcement...