December 11th 2018 2:17 pm

Most of this Update was made in school, so this is it, it wasn't done so I will complete it here:

Today was not a good day for me. I'm in algebra right now. I was late by like ten minutes. In English, which was about 2 hours ago, a thought popped into my into my head, then a memory. And then a bunch of old thoughts, pictures, and memories flooded back. Then I went to Spanish, and then I started crying. At first it was a small fit, easy to hide, then it grew. So I curled up into my seat, shielded my face, and cried. Mrs. V (the teacher) asked if I was alright, then asked me to step out of the classroom to talk. I didn't move. Then Marissa (I hope I spelled that correctly) came up to me ad started rubbing my back with her hand and spoke to me, which did help. After a small bit she pulled me out of the classroom, we sat down and she spoke to me. She asked me questions and I answereed as best I could. Then Isaac came out and they sort of did a tag team thing with the questions (Marissa asked more questions than Isaac) I answered as best I could without giving off to much information. Marissa asked, "Was it something someone said?"
"No." I answered. While she was saying something I said, "It's me." We then sat down. (That was all I wrote on the paper, the following is written at 4:25) Marissa asked me a few more questions, I don't remember which one she asked for me to say, "It has something to do with today." As far as I know nothing bad happened today, but I don't know.
Marissa asked, "Does it have to do why you left school last year?"
"Yeah." I said. 
"Do you want to talk about it?" I believe that's what she asked next.
"I threatened the only person that cared." I said. Just saying that almost made me choke. After I said that the crying got worse. Even saying it now is hard for me.
Marissa then asked, "Who was that? Was it Jannessa?" A small smile broke from my sobbing face as Marissa quessed right.
"Right on the dot." I said. When I spoke it was muffled by my sobs and my hand.
"On the dot?" Marissa asked. I nodded. "You know, I'm close to Jannessa. She's my cousin."
"I know. You told me that last year." I said with a slight smile.
"Did I?" She asked.
"Yeah." I said. I cried for a while after. At one point, I believe she was like the principle of that school, but I don't know, Mrs. Swope or whatever her name is, came around and asked me a few questions. She asked me what helps, and I said, "Nothing I do seems to help."
The lady asked me a few things that ended in "doesn't help?" I said no to all that she said. Than Marissa said, "What about your anime, that doesn't help?" At the time I said no, but the answer is really a yes, but it mostly depends on the anime.
"Your into anime?" Mrs. Swope asked. I nodded. She then asked if I knew an anime called Hakku, I said no. Hakku is an anime about volleyball apparently. I'll have to check it out. Some sports anime can be good. She then asked, "Do you know the one where the two boys tried to bring their mother back to life?"
I knew that by heart, "Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood." I said. I love that anime.
"What's that?" Marissa asked.
I turned to her and said, "It's about two brothers that tired to bring their mother back to life but fail, so they try to get their bodies back."
"Their bodies back?" Marissa asked.
"Yeah, one of them is a soul trapped in a suit of armor, while the other one lost an arm and a leg, but then a whole of bad stuff happens." I said. Mrs. Swope then asked if I knew Soul Eater (I don't know what it's about, but it is a Shoenen anime, like Naruto, Fairytail, One Peice, and many others) I said no, but's it's on my list of animes to watch.
Mrs. Swope then had to leave due to some meeting thing. Then it was just Marissa and Isaac that were talking to me. Though it was still Marissa that was talking. They stopped asking question around that time. Which I was a fan of. I don't remember what caused it, but eventually I said I was writing a book, oh I remember now, Marissa asked what I did after school. I said nothing other than write my book.
"What! You didn't tell me you were writing a book." Marissa said.
"Well there was never a time to bring it up." I said apologetically.
"That's fine, what is it about?" Marissa asked.
"Something I made a long time ago, like when I was 7 or so." I said.
I don't remember what Marissa said after that. But it took a small while for me to say, "It's called Pure Energy, what my books are about." And that's all I really remember, well, that's all I really want to talk about. If I were to continue I'd never publish my book today. Which is when it's meant to be published. I only have a little bit more to do before I publish it. Just some indenting and that's really it. Sorry if you want to know more about what happened today, but I need to get the book out. So, bye.