September 12th 2018 3:21 am

Okay, sorry for making this way early in the morning, but I a few things to say.
1: I was reading some more of what Jannessa and I's Private Messages and she once said, like March 1st or some time near that of this year, she once said that I deserve someone other than herself. Again, this conversation had to do with what I did in October, and why I liked her. Now, I'm telling you this. I don't deserve anyone. I know that much. But I still like Jannessa very much, and I'm going to be honest I still have that one thought every now and then where we are dating, and then there was that dream, but that was way to weird, even for my weirdest dreams. Anyway, I just thought I should say that. That I don't deserve anytype of person, but I can't shake this feeling towards Jannessa, not that I want to, everytime I talk to her I enjoy it to the max, ye, even when she lies to me. Yes it hurts inside, but hey, lies are just a way to protect someone from the hurtfull truth. Dangit me, now I want to know why she lied to me even more. Anyway, just thought I should say that.
2: Right now my current plan is to relese my first book to you as soon as I let myself, or can. But the latest I will do is the middle of December, so mark your callenders, if you want to. I know I'm not.
3: The Cult of Hatoath will most likely not exist. But do not freit me dear friend, I might just make the book anyway, but if I do that then I will have to drop the DnD style of it. But if I can get everyone to play DnD sometime this week or next week then I hope I will be able to start giving out the first few sessions these coming weeks.
4: What I watch. Naruto Shippuden and Arrow, and that would be it but I plan on watching Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, maybe My Hero Accadamia (I hope that's how you spell it), the entirty of Pokemon, Flash, Boruto: Naruto Next Generation, Bleach, Iron Fist, One Piece (Maybe, that is a BIG maybe), One Punch Man, and that would be it. Notice, most of those are anime.
5: The second Pure Energy book. I am mid-way through it. Really all that has happened so far was I introduced a new character, Kid was a jerk, Jannessa told Kevin somethings, and I revealed another Pure Being. All of this took me 21 chapters, and I need to do a whole lot more things before the end of the book. I still need to make some character development, I need a few more fights in the book. Like at least two Red Scar versus Kevin fights, a Corrupted fight, and a few more little fights, plus a big one. Then I also need to start driving it to the end and making questions that will be answered in the third book. I know most of these things, but I need to get to them. And I'm going to be honest. Book 2 will be much bigger than Book 1. Book 1 has like 33 chapters, including the Prolouge and Epilouge. While Book 2 currently has 22 chapters, including the Prolouge, and I've only done a few things. In the second book I plan on showing who the other main Pure Beings are and all that. Anyway yeah so that was that.
5.5: Oh, my veins are popping out of my arm. Is that good or bad?
6: Currently how I procrastinate is by playing Grand Theft Auto Online, but I mostly either play Destiny 2 (I love that game and Forsaken recently came out so new stuff!), and by watching Naruto Shippuden, mainly becuase I can't watch Naruto Shippuden and write at-AH AH! SPIDER! SPIDER! KILL IT! KILL IT NOW! I WILL SEND YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL! OOOH NO! I don't know if it is dead or alive. I don't know where it is if it is still alive or if I killed it. I hate spiders. I freaking hate spiders with a passion of hatred towards all things. Oh please be dead. Please be dead, please be dead. Oh I do not want to move from my bed, but at the same time I want to leave it. Oh please be dead. Please be super dead. Oh I hate spiders. Ah! Please be dead! I'm not sleeping tonight. Oh no. I'm not sleeping until I find a spider's corpse on my bed. I'm keeping my lightsaber flash light nearby until I know that spider is daed. OH, PLEASE BE DEAD!
Sorry, now, where was I? Oh yeah. I can't wayc, what was that, just my blacket. OH THANK ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD! The spider is dead. HA HA! It is freaking dead! It is like super freaking dead! HA HA! I HATE SPIDERS! On my top 20 list of favorite things dead spiders is at least 20. Naruto is at a 2, and writing is at a 3, Jannessa is 1. What? It was expected. Right? Bakuman is at a 4, the rest of anime is at like 10, Pokemon is 5, Lord of the Rings is 6, Zelda is 7, Skyrim is at like an 11, DND is at 8, Minecraft is at a 10, Call of Duty Zombies is 9, the rest I have no idea.
Anyway, so I can't watch Naruto and write at the same time, not unless if I am on the computer, but right now Mah and dad are criticizing what I do, so that is not going to happen.
7: I'm wanting to write in my book but I'm writing here.
8: I really want to talk to Jannessa.
9: I want to play Zombies with James.
10: I've created another Pure Being. They are Dim. Yes I did talk about Dim before a bit ago, but that was just one part of Dim. Without saying too much, Dim is one super person.
11: I really want to talk to Jannessa.
12: I really want to watch Naruto.
13: I really want to play DND.
14: Now my mind is focused on Jannessa. I could say something like, "Dangit, I'd rather think about something else," or something like that. But truth is I'd rather think of her than think of Naruto and DND.
Okay, so before this Update becomes me ranting about how much I'd rather spend time with Jannessa than watching Naruto, writing, and playing DND and Skyrim, and reading Bakuman all at the same time, I'd better say this:
I have a secret project on the side that I am working on. One that I hope I can give it out to you as soon as I possibly can.
Well, that was that. So. BYE!