September 13th 2017 8:22 pm

i-i don't really know wh-what to say...and yes now i'm writing this how i would say it. and yes sometimes i do stutter...i just do it when i am more forcing myself to talk. the past two, no, three days have been horrible. just horrible. i've been grazing my the left aide of my neck more often now, i always seem to fi d myself wanting to look at Jannessa in algebra, and honestly find myself saying i'm not sure if shes my friend anymore. that plus the bullying and the yelling from these people. do you want to know what the best moment in the past three days were? if you don't want to know, i wont blame you, but i'm telling you anyway. so yesterday i got a notification, well it was just a few minutes ago really, but it happened yesterday, so i got this notification saying that a person had added my other journal to a reading list named kevin:(, and the persons picture is of a cow. i'm telling you now, i smiled a real smile for the first time in a long time. the reason being is that i have a cow in minecraft that i've named Jefry, yes i know that spelled horribly wrong, but i wanted him to stand out, and so i named  Jefry, well Jefry. and he is a cow. don't worry, he has a friend named Bessie. a girl cow, so he is not alone. anyway. so my first thought was that Jefry had gained broken the internet and made a Wattpad account and read my journal and made it it's own reading list named kevin:( . that was the highlight of the past three days, well that didn't involve talking to anyone. fun fact, cows have this sort of best friend thing with other cows,and when their best friend goes away,or dies, or is turned to human food, they actually have a sort of drop in their mood, i guess you could say. so basically a cow will get sad if their friend dies or is killed. fun fact, but then again i heard that years ago, so don't quote me on that.