December 6th 2018 6:56 pm

It's been a while since my last Update. Almost two weeks. If I were to make this Update tomorrow then it would be two weeks. Anyway, the reason I haven't made an Update in so long was the fact that there was little to talk about.
Anyway, for the interesting stuff that did happen, I will talk about that today. Last week I started school again. So far it's been fine. Nothing bad has happened to me yet. I was there once, and everyone around me was at least 18 or 19, but everyone that I'm with in each of my classes that I'm in is my age, so that was just a bad on me. I'm eating dinner right now. The first thing I've eaten in like two days. Yeah, two days. Anyway, so school is fine. There were 2 people that I remember from High School last year. I honestly expected no one to be there, but two are there. I talked to both of them for a small bit. Both asked me why I was there, I said, "I prefer not to talk about it." I still don't, and I doubt I'll ever want to talk about it.
Other than that I have had my hands filled with my book. I've been purposfully loosing sleep so I can get it done in time. It is planned for this Tuesday, and I have most of the book to go through. And it doens't help that I keep passing out when I need to edit.
I also have my channel, which I only have two videos on. I plan on making another video tomorrow, but I don't know. If I am to do a video tomorrow it will be CoD Zombies. Only for the fact that it's the only thing that I can do that isn't a story game that I would rather do 20 minute videos. So for now, until I can make longer videos, I will most likely only do Zombies. And when I can I'll do more things.
Other than that I have nothing to talk about. So, I guess I'll say bye for now.