June 7th 2018 8:03 am

just summon Gamakichi. Naruto will be more capatable with than that creep toad. YAY! Gamakichi and Gamatatsu! sorry, still watching Naruto, though now I'm on Shippuden. and finally Hinata is in some episodes. The first time she appeared was just before Sai attacked Naruto. and she fainted after Naruto spoke to her. sorry. I love this anime!
sorry. so lately i've dived myself into my book writing, and anime watching. i cried earlier when a person died after fighting the "Immortal Duo". well, that is they're team name in the Naruto game we have. they die after fighting two of the Akatsuki. i'm not saying who, just in case if you end up watching Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. wait, that kid faded into nothing and left a flower behind?! i'm so confused!
anyway. so now i've just dived myself into my book writing for the past few days. i've written six chapters in the second Battle of the Pures book and two chapters in the first War of the Pures book. Isabelle will be fun to write. there will be no information about her, major spoilers. why does the person who made the Closer intro for Shippuden sound like the guy who made the song at the beginning of the Clutch Powers lego movie? well, i haven't seen that movie in years, so i'm probably just going crazy. or something. but anyway, back to what i was talking about. i would talk about Isabelle, a character that is introduced in the end of the third Battle of the Pures book, like Epilouge end. but she is mostly in the War of the Pures. mainly because her story unfolds in those four books. see, i know there are eight books in the main Pure Energy story. three Battle of the Pures books, four War of the Pures books, and i'd say the last one, but the name itself is major spoilers. like, you will know how it ends spoilers. or at least thats just what i make it seem, but i truly have a different ending in store for it. or i'm just saying that to throw you off? or am i just saying that to throw you off even more? or is there truly an eight book? you will never know until i start saying things about it.