May 25th 2018 2:24 am An Ash From Ashenfere

Late night Naruto watching again, just now its on a different website. I used to be on Cartooncrazy .net, but that one had a lot of missing episodes. And some of them were in a different order. Now I'm on a different website Vizmedia or something like that. Wait? Okay, I'm stupid. I can just look at the name of the website, I am still watching Naruto. Okay, Viz .com is the site. My only poblem with this website is it as advertisments, the other one didn't have any, but it was missing abou like fifty episodes. This site has all 220 (or more) of them, and I'm on...163? YAY! Great guess! So I'm just about 40, or so, episodes away. Then I get to move onto Shipuden. Tehn watch all of it. I don't know if it is still running, though it is still possible. I looked at it on On Demand. It only had two seasons of Shipuden, seasen 9 and 10. And the latest episode hadn't airred yet. So it is possible that Shipuden isn't done yet. There were only 4 seasons of the Naruto, they have around 52 episode each. Wait...52 plus 52 plus...53 no! 52...times 52...I can't count that high on my fingers. I'm only kidding. 52 times 4 is 220, so yeah. WHAT!? AN ODD SHPED SHURIKEN!? Sorry, I just love anime.
Anyway, so while I was watching Naruto I was thinking about my Ashenfere sereies. I had little to no characters for it, but now I have five characters, all of which have fleshed out backgrounds and goals. Yes they are the main characters of the books, well, like the first few of them. There is Darien, Isadora, Greywn, Ulysses, and Dillis. Four males and one female. But before you say anything, I plan for their to be more femal e characters, like in my Pure Energy books. Their are two females in the main six Pure Guardains, whoa whoa whoa, I was just about to start talking about my Pure Energy books. I can't do that. Anyway, The five heros, as they are called don't know each other. Darien, a framed blacksmith, Isadora the first femal warrior, Greywn a normal thief who was in the worng place at the wrong time, Ulysses a low mage who studies new spells, and Dillis a hero of legend. All heros are called Dillis, for they only appear in times of great danger, this time the forces of Tigrarash are trying to open the gate to Alysia, the land of demons. Tigrarash is to the north of Ashenfere, a land of mountains and monster of deadly strength, such as dragons, giants, and stone golems. You know, mythical or lagendary monsters and creatures. Tigrarash is also the home to a small group of mages who seek to open the gate for the demon's power. So they can make blood rain on the land that exciled them. But when the gate is opened, not just the power of demons will come out. Entire legions of demons will flow out of the gate. They will crave only one thing: Human blood. This is why a Dillis was called to Ashenfere. He along with his four unthinkable companions will go out and stop these mages before the bring Ashfire, the end of Ashenfere.
Wow, I guess I just wanted to give y'all a little peek into the land of Ashenfere. Heheh. Anyway, I got an anime t watch, a book to edit, write, and plan out. I have lots to do. But you know what, that's just how this is going to be. Not to mention an anime to watch. So, I'll just let y'all do what you do. Bye!