October 19th 2017 3:05 pm

i'm completely scraping, throwing away, the entire Battle of the Pures book. well, everything except the prologue. i just want to restart what i've written, some thing conflict with other things, and other things just make no sense why they are there to me. like when i introduced Kevin's friend, i had recently wrote many times that he had no friend, and i made it off as "I forgot she existed." really?! what was i doing? throwing words in a pot and stirring after boiling for three hours? seems like it. and random things just kept happening, and other things made no sense. so the entire book is being scrapped. thrown away. dismantled. whatever you want to say i'm doing. the only thing that is being saved is the prologue, but it is getting a revamp unlike no other i could do. wait, no, then also the prologue would be scrapped as well. the entire book is being scrapped. and i don't have long to do it. the other day i made a due date for the book. i scrolled down on the calendar and picked a random  date. i'm not saying when it is due, but all you need to know that it is coming soon, and i will only focus on that book, and maybe school. i can't do school with all the bullying. and the worsening depression. my life sucks, i know it does. the bullying just makes my life at school horrible, and these people make my life at home horrible. and the depression that keeps getting worse makes it all miserable. the only way really to help depression is to talk to someone. and the only person i can talk to is Jannessa, and i'm not entirely sure if she wants me to talk to her anymore. so i'm sorry if you don't want me to talk to you anymore, but i don't want to be alone again. so i'm sorry if you don't want me to talk to you anymore.