november 8th 2017 3:26 pm

all i want to say is...i'm...i'm sorry...i'm very sorry...i'm very sorry. i'm really really sorry. i am really really sorry that... i...i know...i know...i know i...i know i...i hurt...i know that i hurt you, Jannessa...i am really really sorry that i hurt you...Jannessa...i hurt you...i hurt you..i never wanted to hurt you...in anyway, shape, or form...i don't want to hurt you...or to scare you...or to threaten you...i never wanted to do any of that...if i did want to threaten you...if i did...i would have done it long ago...when you first started talking to me...i'm not the kind of person to wait to hurt someone...i'd rather do it as fast as i can to make them go away...i'm sorry...i'm really sorry...if...if i could take away what i said i would...i would take it away...i'd it away...i'd take it away...even if it killed me...i'd do it...i'd do it as fast as i could...i'd take it away...i'm sorry...i'm sorry, Jannessa...i'm sorry i hurt you...i don't care...i don't care if you punish me...i don't care if you do...i deserve punishment...you can send ten guys to beat me up, i don't care if you do...you could send the entire school to bully me, you can shove me down, you can kick me, you can do whatever it is you want to do to me...i deserve it...for scarring you...for threatening you...i'm sorry...i'm sorry...i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry...if you...if you...if you could ever forgive me...if you can forgive...i...if you can forgive me, please do...i won't beg...i won't...i'm sorry...if you want me to delete the last update, i will...all you have to do is ask...you don't have to talk to me...you don't have to burden yourself with me... you don't have to anymore...if you hate me...okay...if you wish i could die...i get it, i wish i could die too...i will never forgive myself for what i've done...i never will...i never will...i'm so sorry Jannessa...i'm so sorry...i'm so sorry....