The Origins of DarkSoulsDepression

Attention this will contain talks of self harm.

Nate: "Well... Here I am... Still not dead... Yay? I don't even know anymore... I don't know why I want to die so badly but also don't know why I bother staying alive... Well let's just ignore the blood stains all over the room and my clothes and let's focus... On the origins of how I DarkSoulsDepression came to be..." I said with a sigh. "(Y/n) get the lights..." I sighed out as he nodded getting up and turning them off. He sat down with the others as I leaned forward holding my head up with my hands.

Nate: "Alright well to begin... I guess the first heartbreak is where it needs to begin. Well it was about... 4 years ago. I had just entered highschool and learned all my classes and such.... When I left school one day I was bored beyond my mind since I had already beaten all my games several times. Even speed running my Pokemon X. So basically I got on my 3ds and activated the miiverse app. And I went into the Pokemon X section. I found a lot of battle requests and roleplaying things. Basically it was pretty interesting since I was a good breeder and made regular posts for requests to breed certain Pokemon for competitive battling. But one day I decided to roleplay and found myself enjoying it. That's where I met her... My first girlfriend. Now I know what your saying internet girlfriends are girlfriends. And I know but this really wasn't an internet girlfriend." I said as everyone looked at me as I sighed. The twins came over as did Weiss as I smiled. I kissed each of their heads before resuming my story.

Nate: "Now we roleplayed quite often together and had tons of fun. We started talking more and more eventually trading numbers and texting more. We eventually got together and had tons of fun. We had so much fun we Skyped and talked and met up. We had dates and such and it was a great thing. We just enjoyed our time and played so many different games on Xbox and 3ds. And then... After several months of dating she cheated on me... At first I was all for it since she said it was gonna be just a joke. And I found it funny... Until I started seeing how distant she started getting. Then basically I found her phone and found she was actually cheating on me. She was literally cheating on me with several other guys. She and I kept getting back together again and again after each and every break up. During this time I had gotten Dark Souls for free on 360. It was a great thing for me since I had a great friend Shaikit from 360. We always played Dark Souls together. But she was such a bitch and needy that I had no way of gaming with him except on Saturdays for 3 hours. Then we stopped as she came on. Finally after 7 months it broke down. My buddy Cwarr and me were playing Reach with her and she broke it off with me. He and I were silent before I broke down. She said I was too much of a child and was too easy to hurt. This pained me so much cause she cheated on me a total of 100 times. I threatened my life which she took to heart and called the cops. I got a visit from the police who questioned me. Basically I got on suicide watch for a few months after rehab." I said rubbing the bridge of my nose in disgust remembering those horrendous memories. I wrapped my arms around the girls as I looked up at the ceiling. They all hugged me as I took a deep breath.

Nate: "After her it was a snow ball down the hill of failure, suicide, depression, and gaming. I never took jokes ever again, or trusted woman. I still don't nothing will change after all the shit. Gaming started losing it's appeal to me, all attempts at happiness didn't work. I never felt so worthless or useless in my life. School started failing, my family started distancing from me, I started cutting and hanging myself. It was bad. Well not the cutting and hanging that had been going on since I was 8. But that's beside the point. It took me 2 years and 5 ex's later. I was a mess my room was nothing but sadness and depression. I never felt like I was worthy of a girlfriend. But then I found out after I had beaten Dark Souls 1, 2, and Scholar a few times. I decided to write on Wattpad after I graduated from High school. I looked at my wrists as they dripped blood and my screen of my TV showed Dark Souls 3. So I named myself DarkSoulsDepression. I started out not writing but only reading.... And well it got to the point that I would sleep once a week or so. Then I read a ton of RWBY stories. Then I decided I wanted to write something. So I started writing the iron monster. Several chapters a day with close to no sleep for a week. Then I started writing any kind later and about 50 parts in a few or two.

Well there you guys go... Part 200 is out and yes I'm alive... Even if I domt want to be. That_Saiyan_Joe and TheEvilOmen knew I was alive. They talked me down from it that day and made me feel better. And I want more requests since the prior ones I couldn't remember them all and such. See you guys. Also don't flame anyone like that KingRex guy