The Insane Ice Cream

There I was captured by the White Fang who left a note for my team. I was terrified of what was gonna happen to me since they kidnapped me. They were mumbling about killing me and delivering my body to Beacon. I was visibly shaking when they approached my cell. I crawled backwards in fear as I saw three familiar faces.

(Y/n): "Cinder? Emerald? Mercury? Did you get captured as well?" I asked as they looked at me laughing. When they dropped the bomb of being the people behind White Fang I felt the world shatter. Then I saw a young woman with pink and dark brown hair standing behind them.

Cinder: "So Neo is this the one you wanted?" She asked as I watched the young woman nodding furiously with an insane look and bright blush on her face. I was terrified by this look as they smirked seeing the look on my face. But then my cage was opened and Neo stepped in as I closed my eyes preparing for death. But instead she just softly petted my head as I looked at her confused. She placed a notepad infront of me as I stared at it.

(Y/n): "Hi (Y/n) I'm glad you are here" 'Like I had a choice...' I thought to myself before continuing. "I have a surprise for you! Your never going back to Beacon your staying here for as long as I want. Now I'm sure your scared but don't worry baby I won't let them hurt you that's my job <3" I finished staring at her upset. "Neo I'm not your boyfriend I'm a prisoner of war!" I shouted at her as she looked angered slapping me. "OW!! Why did just slap me!?!!" I shouted again as she smirked pointing to notepad again. I skimmed it stopping at 'here for as long as I want' and 'they won't hurt you that's my job'. I looked at her seeing her smirking and stood up rushing past her. I reached the door as my foot was pulled up by her umbrella. I slammed head first into the cell. I sat there rubbing my head in pain feeling blood running down my nose. I was forced to turn around facing a pissed off Neo. I closed my eyes waiting for her to strike. She instead gently rubbed my cheek placing her lips on mine slipping her tongue into my mouth. I opened my eyes bright red in shock as she broke the kiss licking the blood off my upper lip smiling. I stared at her shocked as she giggled hugging me.

Cinder: "If you haven't already pieced it together you are her boyfriend from now on and you can't disobey her."
(Y/n): "Says you I don't have to listen to you or her!"
Cinder: "Alright well I warned you now try disobeying her." She said triumphantly as I looked Neo seeing her tapping the handle of her umbrella against her hand. I saw the dark look of her face. I cowered down a little as she smirked putting my head. I was terrified of the insane ice cream lover before me.

Time skip a week later

I was living in constant fear of Neo. She would visit me every day and beat me until I admitted she was my girlfriend and I loved her. I cried at night cause of how savagely she beat me and what she always did afterwards. She would grab my crotch gripping it mouthing the words 'This is mine now.' I begged the White Fang to end my life but they were scared of what Cinder and Neo would do to them. So they refrain from touching me as I sat there nearly on the edge of starving myself. I heard my door open and immediately started cowering in the corner as she approached me smiling. I closed my eyes in tears shaking as she stood before me.

(Y/n): "P-Please stop h-hitting me please..." I managed out between sobs as she kneeled before me stroking my hair. I stared at her as she softly smiled kissing my head as I felt like she was gonna stop. She hugged me as I didn't know what to do. She looked at me annoyed slamming her umbrella handle against my cheek. I cried in fear holding my cheek then hugging her as she smiled snuggling up to me. I closed my eyes as more tears streamed down my face landing on her head. I felt her shift and prepared for the strike but she just licked my tears. I felt so disgusted and defiled cause she always did this when I cried or bled. She then held a notepad infront of me as I felt all hope for a normal life slip away.

(Y/n): "I'm done visiting this place to be with my love. Your moving in with me and we are going to be together till the end." I mumbled out as she nodded kissing my cheek. I weakly nodded as she clapped happily grabbing my hand as we walked out. I looked at some of the White Fang we walked past and they had looks of pity on their faces. I teared up fearing the hell that awaited me at my new prison.

Over the next few days she kept me chained up beating me again and again showing me images of her massacring my team and friends. I felt all light in my world fade as she smiled petting my head. She kissed my head softly waiting for my response.

(Y/n): "T-Thank you babe..." I said with no emotions as she smiled hugging me as I returned it holding her close.

Cinder: "Well Neo I see you broke in your boyfriend quite well." She said as Neo nodded happily snuggling up to me. I felt her kissing my neck so I kissed her head softly while stroking her hair. This must have angered her as she slapped me.

(Y/n): "I-Im sorry my love I won't make that mistake again..." I said as she giggled sitting up pressing her lips agaisnt mine as I returned the kiss. This was my life now... Being a soulless vessel for abuse and love... This insane ice cream.