The Ice Queen Meets Her Match

(Y/n): "So this is Beacon academy?"
Ozpin: "Yes, Yes it is. This is my prestigious school Beacon. And where you will be staying for the next few years."
(Y/n): "Are you sure I can just walk in during the middle of the semester and classes?"
Ozpin: "Go ahead all the teachers were notified of your arrival you'll want to go to Ports classroom." He said giving me instructions of how to get to all my classes. I thanked him heading off into the school.

It was a lot bigger than I imagine and a lot more confusing. I tried following the instructions he gave me as I wandered through the halls. But I just got lost as I peeked my head into a class embarrassed.

(Y/n): "I-Im sorry I'm looking for Professor Ports classroom."
Port: "My good boy you are here. Now come you have interrupted a riveting story of me from my past. Quickly introduce yourself and take a seat anywhere." He said walking over dragging me in. I blushed clearing my throat.
(Y/n): "H-Hi I'm (F/n) (l/n) a new student. I hope you all welcome me kindly..." I said with a small bow as he pushed me towards the seats. I sat in the third row beside a girl with snow white hair in a pony tail. I didnt try and talk to her or anyone I just say there staring into the emptiness as the teacher prattled on about his past or whatever obviously off topic.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder but I just ignored them. I was beyond embarrassed at my lame entrance and their judgemental looks. I quietly sighed spacing out throughout the rest of the class.

Once the bell rang I was snapped back to reality. I watched as students were walking out talking together. Some gestured to me and stared, others did the same but laughed. I just felt so excluded now, but then again that was my past as well so I don't care anymore.

I wandered throughout the rest of the day just following students to classes learning my schedule. Once all the classes were over I just went to my dorm and knocked on the door. I didnt know if I was with anyone else so I had to make sure. There was no response so I opened the door and found only one bed. I sighed kicking my shoes off flopping into my bed.

I formed a whirlpool in the floor swirling it around. It wasn't a big one or anything so I should be fine as I twirled my finger around raising the air pressure. Soon I had a small tornado going around my room. I made sure it wasn't strong so nothing was hurt as I watched it spin around. Slowly it stopped spinning as the wind puttered out. I loved my semblance for those two reasons. I yawned not even caring about food and went to sleep early.

Next day

I woke up staring at my clock. It was nearly time for the first class so I hurried to get on some fresh clothes and get to class. When I arrived I got there just barely as the day just blended together. I could care less about what they taught since it didn't help me. But once I got to Ports I decided to doze off in the middle of his story.

Port: "(Y/n)...(Y/n)!!" He shouted as I sat up slightly rubbing my eyes. "Since you obviously know how to deal with multiple Grimm how about demonstrating for the class?"
(Y/n): "Sure why not." I said standing up cracking my back walking down there. He glared at me rolling in several carts filled with Beowolves. I just watched as he opened them. They bursted through the cage seeing me they rushed me. I just ducked and dodged out of the way forming a small circle of water. I stood in the center of it as they circled around me. When they jumped at me I snapped my fingers as ice spikes shot out of the water impaling all the beowolves at once killing them instantly. Once the corpses disappeared I snapped again as the ice shattered.

Weiss pov

When the new kid snapped his fingers shattering the ice. I watched him move his hair out of his eyes as the ice formed small crystals falling around him. I felt my face start to heat up watching him do nothing but stand there. We all watched him walk back to his seat beside me. I looked away to hide my blush as he sat down staring at the wall.

I now understood what Jaune feels everytime he approaches me. (Y/n) just exuded an aura of coldness and loneliness. But the way he's making me feel right now is counteracting his coldness.

Yang: "Hehe I think the Ice Queen had met her match. We have an Ice King now."
Weiss: "Yang... Shush don't be rude to the new kid."
Ruby: "Weiss he's staring at you and blushing." She said as I turned back staring at him only to see he hadn't moved and actually fell asleep. I turned back to Ruby and Yang livid with their little joke.

As the day went on I watched what he did wondering what kind of guy he was. He didn't talk to anyone he ignored everyone trying to talk to him. Even when some girls went to him he didn't bat an eye or anything. He just shot each one of them down. I got up blushing and went to his table nervous.

Weiss: "H-Hey (Y/n)... I was wondering if you would want to study together or something?"
(Y/n): "..."
Weiss: "Or maybe you want to play a videogame?"
(Y/n): "....."
Weiss: "Or... Maybe just talk...?"
(Y/n): "........."
Weiss: "Are you even listening to me!?" I shouted upset now as he stood up with his tray barely having touched his food.
(Y/n): "No, No, No, Yes." He said walking off dumping his food into the trash before walking out. I stood there with my mouth wide open. I heard Yang laughing her ass off behind me with Ruby and everyone else.

Yang: "OH MY GOD THE ICE QUEEN GOT ICE QUEENED!!! HE REALLY IS THE ICE KING!!" She said stomping her laughing so much.

4 weeks later (Y/n) pov

I was so confused why all these girls were asking me out and stuff. I didn't even interact with any of them but like a few people. The main one was the only girl who was like me. Weiss Schnee a girl who was like me but had a burden. I heard someone knocked at my door so I got up and opened it. I opened the door revealing Weiss standing there  looking away bashfully.

I blushed letting her in as we sat on my bed. We were quiet unable to talk about anything.

Weiss: "(Y/n)..."
(Y/n): "Yeah?"
Weiss: "Could you let me into your heart? You seem to lonely but push everyone away. Can I please be let in?"
(Y/n): "....I... I don't know if you really care..."
Weiss: "How about I show you?"
(Y/n): "What?" I said as she got closer blushing more. I fell backwards as she fell ontop of me as we stared at each other. Her bangs were in her eyes so I swept them to the side. We both stayed like this for a second before we both leaned closer pressing our lips together. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer as she did the same. We stayed like this for several minutes before she broke away staring at me red faced.

(Y/n): "I... I will let you in Weiss just dont hurt me."
Weiss: "Anything for my ice king."
(Y/n): "I'm just gonna assume that is my nickname from everyone."
Weiss: "Yes it is cause you were so cold to me the 'Ice queen'. So you were dubbed ice king.  And I the ice queen have finally met my match." She said cuddling with me as I held her.