Heat, Passion, Jealousy, Anger

All nighter part 2. I listened to Yuki Yuki Yuki for about 10 mins happily. I belive I am going insane will have to consult my doctor... Doc am I going insane?
Chair: "....."
Me: "See guys I ain't insane!"
Also you guys are Wolfy's bark bark

(Y/n): "Oh god oh god. Its starting tonight are you fucking serious. The heat wave is coming and im the only one affected tongiht!" I shouted pacing in my room as I heard pounding on the door. I opened it seeing it was Yang.
Yang: "Hey handsome I know your gonna go into heat soon~ I would gladly give you my body~" she said seductively as I shook my head refusing.
(Y/n): "Why can't you all leave me alone!?! I don't want to mate with anyone here!!" I shouted at Yang as i saw pangs of pain flash across her face. I turned away standing firm with my resolve as she ran out of my room in tears as I felt bad but refused knowing it would only cause more trouble if I chased her. I needed to prepare for my heat and it will be tough with so many cute and sexy girls here throwing themselves at me...

Yang pov

That stupid wolfy why did he tell at me? I was only trying to help him since I was in love with him but he just goes and gets angry.

Yang: "Wait he said we all leave him alone? ... Who else is trying to mate with my beloved..." I mumbled to myself going to my locker grabbing Ember Cecilia. I equipped my gauntlets making sure they were loaded and started asking around for who was trying to mate my love. I found out it was Velvet, Blake, Coco, Weiss, Nora, Pyrrha, and some others. I smiled knowing who to kill and who not to kill. Now I only needed to hunt down a few pests so my wonderful (Y/n) will mate with me~~~

Time skip around 11:00 (y/n) pov

I was happily asleep trying to pass over my heat cycle until I heard someone knocking on my door. I regretfully opened my eyes getting up peeking out the door. I was half asleep until I saw Ruby standing in tears covered in blood. I quickly opened my door bringing her in my worry for her overwhelming my lust as I checked her.

(Y/n): "What happened Ruby come on you have to tell me if you want me to fix this."
Ruby: "Y-Yang went around killing Weiss, Nora, Pyrrha, and some other girls! And she injured Blake, Coco, and Velvet! She's gone crazy (Y/n) she isn't even my sister anymore!!!" She cried out clinging to me as I held her stroking her hair softly.
(Y/n): "Just calm down Ruby if Yang is doing all that stuff then your safe don't worry. I will put a stop to it..." I said kissing her head as she smiled wiping some blood off her lip pulling me into a passionate kiss. I wanted to linger and mate with my girlfriend but protecting her came first. I broke the kiss smiling at her running to my locker picking up my brass knuckles and spiked knee pads.

I searched around the campus trying to find Yang or whatever monster has taken over Yang as I finally found her killing another girl screaming her head off. I approached Yang slowly ready for if she made a move but I smelt something from her I wish I didn't. I smelt Jealousy and lust a bad combo. I tapped her shoulder jumping back as she looked at me smiling widely her face covered in blood.

Yang: "Oh my love are you here to mate with me now? Since I took care of everyone else who would have gotten in the way~~~~"
(Y/n): "I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE ANYMORE YOUR NOT THE YANG I KNOW! YOU HAVE PUT OTHERS IN DANGER INCLUDING YOUR SISTER AND MY GIRLFRIEND!! FOR THAT TRAVESTY I CANT LET YOU KEEP WALKING!!" I shouted baring my fangs growling at her in my fighting position. She stared at me tearing as I jumped from side to side ready for her attack.

She had a look of heartbreak on her face and i knew she was gonna snap as she rushed me unleashing barrage after barrage of shotgun volleys. I quickly rushed forward when she reloaded jabbing my knucks into her stomach several times before headbutting her and slamming my knee into her side. She gasped and moaned in pain staring at me with love and hate. I was turned on right now cause of my heat. So it was a battle to the death between two horny fucks overcome with different emotions. I watched as her eyes turned red knowing it was about to get real now. She resumed her attack with renewed vigor and passion as I tried dodging the attacks barely able to do so. Until she landed a good blow nearly breaking through my aura as I fell to my knees coughing violently. I started tasting blood in my mouth and knew I needed to activate it. I stood up now growling and barking ferociously as my eyes went from (e/c) to a deep blue. This was my semblance CopyWolf it allowed me to copy another person's power up entirely. But I had to take on their appearance in my way and it can only be used once a day.

I bark rushing her on all fours having increased my speed greatly. I jumped up digging my fangs into her forearm as she yelped crying in pain. She tried firing her other gauntlet but I used my hands to keep it away as I dug my fangs deeper into her flesh. I release as she fired into the empty space as I delivered a swift roundhouse kick to the side of her head. She was knocked back as I got ontop of her trying to bash her skull in as she says something that made me stop and question my actions.