My Blooming Love

When I went to Beacon a lot of people wanted me on their teams. I guess this could be due to the fact I'm pretty smart and reliable. But I could care less I just wanted to be left alone by everyone but my four friends. The friends in question were none other than Summer Rose, Taiyang Xiao Long, Raven Branwen, and Qrow Branwen. I had known these four my entire life and we were great friends. Well... Everyone could feel the sexual tension between Raven and Tai but my mind focused on Summer. I don't know just something about her being around was always just so calming. Qrow always pokes fun of me about Summer saying if I didn't hurry he would take her for himself. Which would always infuriate me causing my hand to start sparking. He always holds his hands up chuckling as I sighed calming down. But he was right I had to do something.

Summer: "Hey (Y/n) you feeling alright?" She asked getting close to my face as I stared at her confused for a second then blushed madly falling back from my chair landing on the floor.
(Y/n): "AH FUCKING HELL I HIT THE DESK ON THE WAY DOWN!!" I shouted with my eyes closed rubbing the back of my head. I heard three people laughing as I cracked a small smile still holding the back of my head.
Qrow: "MY GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!" He said laughing on his bed holding his stomach as the other two agreed. I just smiled laughing a little as well until Summer touched the spot causing me to yelp. I looked at her with one eye blushing as she made me move my hands looking at the bump.
Summer: "Are you ok (Y/n) your spacing out more than usual..." She said in her usual concerned tone as I blushed chuckling a little.
(Y/n): "Well Summer here's the real question how do you deal with four idiots?" I asked as she smiled giving me a hug as my face went red frozen. Earning more laughter from the others. She held me as I slowly hugged back as she sighed holding onto me. I was having a cuteness overload and need to vent my steam or electricity at someone. I stared at Qrow who was wiping a tear from laughing so much then saw my stare. He was confused until I raised my hand aiming it at him. Then he got the idea as I electrocuted him a little. This time we all laughed at him including Summer who stared up at me. I smiled releasing her as she did the same blushing before heading back to her bed. Qrow opened his mouth coughing out a small cloud of smoke as we laughed some more.

Qrow: "Remind us why we are friends?" He said as I shrugged.
(Y/n): "I don't know you guys chose me not the other way round." I said smug as he grumbled I assume trying to think of a way for vengeance. I saw he had a devious grin plastered across his face as I waited for his attack. But he didn't hurt me physically it was emotionally as he pulled Summer into a hug kissing her cheek as she looked at him confused. I was shaking visibly angry but I calmly got up opening the door walking out. I heard some comments saying that was too far and such but I knew he didn't mean it. I just needed to calm down so I headed to the roof rubbing my hands together. I started throwing electricity into the sky with rage.

(Y/n): "LIGHTNING BOLT LIGHTNING BOLT LIGHNTING BOLT LIGHTNING BOLT LIGHTNING BOLT THUNDER CLAP!!!" I shouted at the end clapping my hands together as a thunderous roar rolled across the sky. I fell back panting heavily staring at the sky.i heard four sets of footsteps running up the stairs as I looked up a little watching the door get flung open. Of course my friends appear with Summer leading them.

Qrow: "You know I was kidding right?" He said as I laughed nodding.
(Y/n): "If I was serious I would have gotten my DragonSlayer Spear (IF YOU GET THIS YOU ARE OFFICIALLY AWESOME!!) and you would have been fucked Qrow." I said smiling aw everyone laughed a little. I got up heading back with them holding my head again. Summer looked at me concerned as I smiled.

Summer: "Why did you react like that (Y/n) when Qrow kissed my cheek?" She asked as I blushed madly looking away.
Qrow: "You have to answer her (Y/n)." He said chuckling as I looked away not wanting to answer.
Summer: "(Y/n) just come out and say it I already know." She said as I went red.
(Y/n): "YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU?!? IM GONNA KILL YOU QROW!!" I shouted bright red about to run off and grab my spear. I was stopped by Summer who was also bright red.
Summer: "I... I didn't know but now I do..." She said as I looked at her dumbstruck.
(Y/n): "Reverse psychology... I'm still killing Qrow." I said playfully shaking him as he played along. I felt better as Summer clung to my arm blushing and I looked away blushing madly. "Uh Summer why you hanging onto me?" I said as we approached the dorm getting in our usual spot for relaxing except instead of the desk I sat with Summer on her bed. She hadn't answered my question as I felt dumb for asking it. As she leaned up and gently kisses my lips I held her close returning the kiss as the others clapped. This caused us to stop out of embarrassment as we held hands together. I stuck my tongue out at Qrow as he chuckled.

Qrow: "You know I was never gonna take her from you right? I was just trying to coax you into telling her." He said as I nodded extending my hand for him to shake. He slowly took it as we shook until I squeezed his hand shocking him as I jumped back hair standing on end. We all laughed at how he looked. I smiled holding Summer close.
(Y/n): "My love for you bloomed like the roses during summer." I said as she giggled and the others groaned.

Qrow: "Ooo that was quite sappy and romantic lets see what the judges say."
Raven: "8/10"
Tai: "7/10"
Qrow: "1/10"
(Y/n): "Aww is the big bird baby get get his feathers ruffled all because I shocked him a little?" I said as we all laughed together as I hugged Summer. Finally being able to be with her and everything feels so right.