With Good Intentions

So my first dark souls 3 character is almost done with the game just nameless king and soul of cinder then I am done. But i've decided to get all the achievements on this character so farming for covenant items ahoy!!!

I looked into my arms to see my girlfriend Yang. She looked up at me with her lilac eyes as i blushed stroking her hair. This caused her to giggle as she kissed my hands.

Yang: "You know you are the only one allowed to touch my hair right?"
(Y/n): "Yeah I know you keep telling me that ever since we got together."
Yang: "Hehe I know I just love the feel of your fingers through my hair baby. It feels so nice and you never ask for anything and are so gentle... I love you..." She said in a sleepy and lazy way closing her eyes as I kissed her head softly returning the pleasantries. Soon I closed my eyes enjoying the time we had right there.

Some time later we both were awoken by the sound of banging on my dorm door. Reluctantly I laid down my angel on my bed as she stared at me as I shrugged opening the door. There stood Neo with her brown twin tails standing there with a blush. I just stared at her as she looked away before showing me a note. I looked at it with wide eyes before glaring at Neo. She only offered me a sympathetic look as I reread the note. Yang is cheating on you. She has been since the beginning. She lies to you everytime she is busy she is really fucking a guy. I wanted to tell you sooner but I was scared you wouldn't believe me.

I stared at her as she looked away. This had to be some sick joke to her. I can't believe she would even tell me something like this. Yang is an angel and not some cheating whore. I just crumpled up the paper growling at Neo before slamming the door on her face. I stood there listening to her on the other side waiting to hear the sound of her feet shuffling away. But all I heard was my bed squeaking and footsteps behind me as Yang draped her arms around my neck kissing my cheek.

Yang: "Something wrong baby?"
(Y/n): "Yang... Are you cheating on me?" The moment I asked this she tensed up and I could feel it.
Yang: "No never baby what would ever give you such an idea. You are my one and only no one else will ever mean the same to me. You are my pride and joy." She said obviously trying to ease my suspicious and worries. I sighed turning around scooping her up in my arms as she giggled kissing my neck as I carried her to my bed. Soon I just laid there her ontop of me as we fell asleep but I laid awake thinking about what Neo had said or written. She had never been the type to lie or be jealous. She always helped me and made me happy when times were rough especially when we both started going here. 

I just shook my head before closing my eyes. Then they shot open as Yang moved around in my arms as I smiled thinking how cute she was when she was asleep. But soon those thoughts would disappear.

Yang: "Ahh~ Mason~" She moaned out in her sleep as I stared at her. She was having a sexual dream about my best friend. I just grabbed my scroll recording her moans and words as proof. Then I texted Mason as he responded.

Mason: "What's wrong (Y/n)?"
(Y/n): "Are you and Yang seeing each other behind my back?"
Mason: "WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!??"
(Y/n): "She is moaning your name in her sleep."
I sent him the audio recording of Yangs noises.
Mason: "..."
(Y/n): "I want the truth..."
Mason: "No"
(Y/n): "Why not??"
Mason: "You will try to kill yourself..."
(Y/n): "Right now it seems better then being in suspense of knowing whether my best friend is sleeping with my girlfriend or not!!!! Yeah suicide sounds better then this pain!! Fucking tell me now are you or are you not fucking my girlfriend!!?!?!?!?"
Mason: "....yes"
(Y/n): "There was that so hard?"
Mason: "I am coming over"
(Y/n): "You will be too late" 
And with that I shut down my scroll laying Yang down beside me. She reached around before grabbing my arm snuggling up to me. I just looked at her with disgust as I pulled away getting up from my bed heading to my door. I looked back at Yang seeing her cuddle up to my pillow. I just shook my head walking out of the door and down the hall towards the balcony. 

I stood leaning against the railing as I felt tears forming up in my eyes as I sighed wiping away the tears. I turned about to bunk it with Neo until she appeared in the moonlight standing there dripping a red liquid. I watched as she ran up to me hugging me tightly as I froze unsure of what to do. Slowly it felt right and I stroked her hair as she looked up at me and smiled. I returned it still worried about the red liquid as she stood on her tip toes pressing her lips against mine. I blushed before closing my eyes to reutrn the kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling us closer. I held her waist pulling her body closer to mine as we sat down still kissing. I pulled away moments later breathing semi heavily as she was doing the same with some liquid dripping down her face. I wiped it off as she looked away handing me a note. I took it and read it frozen in fear. I... I killed Yang. I killed the stupid cheating whore. She didn't deserve you let alone live. And I love you I have since the first day. But I never told you because you never seemed to view me as a woman but a gir. Please (Y/n) Let me stay with you. I just looked at her for several minutes before nodding. She stared at me before clapping her hands together hugging me tightly as I returned it. I mean sure she murdered my ex but it was with good intentions.... right?

Alright the first of many cheaters is now up. Now go read my fallout story people and get hyped cause if you read my Q&A you will be excited.