The Shattering Snowflake and Loving Rose

Alright first off im sorry for not posting. I just have been dealing with lots of stuff and just haven't been myself. I've gone through some rough shit like... I just... Let's just say I haven't been in the right mind as of late... Sorry I just... My head needs time to be cleared. Now this needs more request.

Weiss: "So (Y/n) do you want to go out with me?"
(Y/n): "Sure."
Weiss: "R-Really?!?"
(Y/n): "Yeah... Wait what? Did you just ask me out???"
Weiss: "Y-Yes... I love you. I have since you saved us from those Grimm... D-Do you not like me?" She asked bright red looking at me intently as I looked away blushing. I was embarrassed because I was really crushing on Weiss and was gonna ask her out tonight.

(Y/n): "N-No I like you as well... I was gonna ask you out tonight..." I said as she made me look at her. We were both bright red looking into the others eyes. Slowly we were getting closer until our lips touched. We continued holding one another deepening the kiss. I closed my eyes after she did the same. 'It was nothing like I had hoped, but I still loved it. I am just glad to be a solo team codename: Enforcer.' I thought to myself holding her close. In fact holding her like this brought back the memory of when I saved them.

Flashback 3 months ago

I was wondering around deep in the woods stepping over twigs trying to be as stealthy as possible. I had been hunting a pack of grimm for a few days and was close to the den. I looked in my hands at my shotgun I just called Sledge. It was a glorious double barrel dust shotgun. Then I looked at my metallic arm. There were three shapes on it. One held my attack drone I called 'Wolf' another held my support drone called 'Saint'. And the final hole held my ultimate weapon my 'Vengeance Cannon'. It was a massive rail gun that could obliterate several mountains entirely with ease.

I stopped walking as I heard growls coming from all around. I tensed up gripping the stock and barrel of my gun ready for a fight. All I had to do was paint one of them and Wolf would nuke it. And I can call them out by flicking my arm. I just needed a good view of them for my plan to commence. But I stopped hearing other voices.

Ruby: "Why are there so many!?!"
Yang: "I don't know Rubes just try and get Crescent to start working again!!!"
Blake: "Guys they are really weakening us with this onslaught."
Weiss: "And we cant retreat they blocked our exit routes." I heard them say and felt so guilty. I rushed forward bursting through the bushes with my gaze directed at the alpha.

(Y/n): "WOLF, SAINT, TIME TO GO TO WORK!! WOLF FOCUS ON OFFENSE, SAINT HEAL THE OTHERS!!" I shouted flicking my arm sending out my two drones that immediately acknowledged my orders.
Wolf: "Understood Alpha!"
Saint: "Orders received moving out." They said zooming ahead as I was stopped by the hordes of Beowolves.
(Y/n): "OUTTA MY WAY!!" I demanded pointing the barrel into the horde pulling the trigger. With in an instant over half of the beowolves were obliterated and melted into ash and soot.

I knew Wolf and Saints charge was almost gone so I had to use my trump card. I looked at the alpha painting him with a cross hair that only me, wolf, and saint could see. Immediately wolf focused on the alpha firing a multitude of venom bolts, missile strikes, and bursts of energy.

(Y/n): "WOLF SAINT COME BACK!!"
Wolf: "AFFIRMATIVE ALPHA!" It echoed back before dive bombing the alpha setting off a mini nuke. I quickly rushed over to the girls with as Saint came back after dropping a healing pod. I covered the girls as the nuke engulfed us in its explosion. I held them all taking the brunt of the explosion.

After a minute or two I released them as they stared at me. I just blushed embarrassed as they thanked me. I felt horrible since they got hurt from my objective.

(Y/n): "Sorry you four..."
Ruby: "W-Why are you sorry?"
Yang: "Aww my little sister is embarrassed talking to her cru-"
Ruby: "YANG SHUT UP!!!" She cried smacking Yang over the head as we all laughed.
Blake: "But why are you sorry?"
(Y/n): "Well what attacked you was my mission... Sorry... I'm just glad you all are a lot better after saint healed you." I said with a small smile as we all joked around. After making sure they were okay we headed home for Beacon but all that I could think of was how amazing it felt to hold Weiss.

End flashback

I just looked at her with a smile remembering the dance was tonight. I told her when I would be picking her up and she giggled nodding. She kissed my cheek then ran off happily as I stood there in a daze. It felt like a dream what just happened. But quickly I snapped out of it messaging Neptune and Sun telling them how happy I was. They supported me but something just didn't feel right.

Later that night

I walked with Sun as we struggled to properly get our suits and ties on. Luckily for us Ruby and Blake were coming at that moment. They helped us out as Ruby pointed out the tear on my shoulder.

Ruby: "Did you seriously get into a fight??"
(Y/n): "No... It's my arm... It's bigger then my other cause of... Something anyway it's not that bad..."
Sun: "I think it's badass leave it Ruby."
Blake: "No I agree with Ruby no one but a certain girl would dance with you like that." They said as I groaned looking away heading to the dance. I didn't need them telling me how to dress. Besides I already had the girl of my dreams.

When I showed up I was greeted by Jaune and Yang. They both commented on my suit but I didn't care all I wanted was to see Weiss. But I searched everywhere and couldn't find her. So I went up to the balcony.

Weiss: "Ahh~~ Fuck baby yeah~~ right there right there!!" She moaned out in pleasure as I froze half way in the doorway. I hid around the corner and peaked. I saw Weiss with her dress lifted against the Balcony and Neptune inbetween her legs fucking her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then it all pieced together.

She never liked me or loved me just was pranking. I can't believe she was fucking pranking me. I am someone you dont get on your bad side.

I scowled at them before walking off trying to hide my sadness with anger. I know people saw the look on my face and backed away. Slowly a lane of emptiness was before me as I left the gym. I just turned back raising my arm now with murderous intent.

(Y/n): "Vengeance Cannon..." I growled as my entire arm sleeve got ripped off. Soon my entire arm opened up revealing a massive rail gun forming from a small gun. Everyone watched in terror as it started charging energy. I watched as Weiss and Neptune came down the steps hand in hand happily. This crossed the line I was about to scream 'FIRE' until. Suddenly instead of Weiss and Neptune I saw the stars and the crying face of Ruby. I just looked at her confused and angered as she hugged me tightly.

Ruby: "(y/n) Don't do this please!!"
(Y/n): "LET ME GO RUBY I NEED TO KILL HER!!! KILL HIM!!! I NEED TO... FIRE!!!" I shouted as tears escaped my eyes and the Vengeance Cannon fired into the sky. Multiple bursts were released as they traveled rapidly through the air. Before colliding against one another and exploding. Thus creating spectacular fireworks making every go 'oooh ahhh'.

But I was more concerned with the facts I was crying and that Ruby was kissing me. Not a short kiss but a long one. And it felt amazing I blushed returning the kiss in kind as we laid there kissing.

Soon the fireworks ended and the dance resumed. Once everyone was dancing Ruby broke the kiss as more tears streamed down her face and onto mine. I held her close as she whispered into my ear.

Ruby: "I love you (y/n)... Ever since the entrance ceremony... How you fight, care for others, protect, I love everything even this..." She said while stroking my metallic arm as I blushed looking away. After catching Weiss and Neptune my heart felt like it had shattered but Ruby healed that pain almost as if it never happened. And the kiss was nothing like the one with Weiss it felt like I was in love.

She got up dusting herself off extending me a hand. I blinked a few times before wiping my eyes taking it. She just smiled and pulled me away from the dance as I stared at the girl before me. She led me into her dorm as we sat on her bed. It was awkward remembering how she confessed. But the more I thought about what she said the faster my heart beat. Then she rested her head on my shoulder causing my face to flush red.

These feelings were nothing like what I felt for Weiss. Then she said it. The words that made me feel so helpless to her.

Ruby: "(y/n)... I don't know how to say this again... But I really love you... Truly love you.... I would never do what Weiss did... I will love you and care for you, wolf, and saint... Please say something.. "
(Y/n): "...I...I..."
Ruby: "Hmm?"
(Y/n): "You... You promise?"
Ruby: "Cross my heart and hope to die." She said as I teared up kissing her head. I didn't feel love for her yet. But after the shattering snowflake she was my healing rose.