Isolated Love

(Y/n): "Mr.Headmaster sir I'm extremely thankful for you letting me come here."
Ozpin: "Please (Y/n) call me Ozpin and it was nothing big you've been living by yourself in a Grimm infested area for years...I still wonder how you managed that..." He said staring at me as I kept thanking him for letting me in.

(Y/n): "Wait sir... I mean Ozpin where am I staying? Am I part of a team?"
Ozpin: "Don't worry about that I have it planned out."
(Y/n): "O-Oh ok sir thank you..." I said as he told me what room to go. I thanked him one more time before heading to the room he directed me to.

I stood at the door embarrassed as this was the first human contact besides Ozpin since I was about 9. I knocked on the door hearing some girls yelling.
???: "Weiss we have a visitor hurry up!"
???: "Ruby answer the door then! I'm busy right now dealing with my hair!"
???: "But what if it's the new kid we have to show around!"
???: "No buts just let him in and then come help me with my hair!" They finally stopped yelling at each other as I felt like a burden to them. When someone finally opened the door I looked at them and blushed a little.

Ruby: "Hey you must be (Y/n) my names Ruby Rose glad to meet you!" She exclaimed happily as I blushed slightly nodding in agreement. "Hey what's wrong are you mute?"
(Y/n): "N-No just first time interacting w-with a girl in a l-long time..." I stuttered out embarrassed as she giggled pulling me inside.
Ruby: "Well you will have to interact with four girls from now on so good luck." She said as I blushed looking away sitting at a desk. "Excuse me I have to go help my friend with her hair." She said as I nodded waving to her as she left the room. They were talking in their but I couldn't hear a thing so I just stretched out closing my eyes with a yawn. I heard the door open as I rubbed my eyes. I looked at the platinum haired girl before me seeing the length of her ponytail. I now understood why she had trouble with her hair.

Weiss: "Hello (Y/n) I'm Weiss Schnee. Me and Ruby will be showing you around Beacon." She said cheerfully as I nodded staring at them. I don't know why but I was captivated by the both of them. I mean sure I saw some girls when I walked in with Ozpin and a few stood out like a red head, a blonde, and a dark haired one. But these two I can't help but stare at their beauty.

Ruby: "(Y/n) are you j-just gonna keep staring or are we gonna do this tour?" She asked as I blushed more looking away really embarrassed at how I openly stared at them.
Weiss: "Yes please let us do this... N-Not that I don't enjoy the stares..." She said quietly towards the end as I nodded blushing more as they gave me the tour. It took us the rest of the day to go over everything since Weiss was constantly asking me if I remembered. And to be honest I didn't cause they were distracting me and I honestly don't know why they have this effect on me. So sadly it took a lot longer for me to remember everything but eventually we got it done. But we missed dinner and I kept apologizing to them as they said it was fine. To them it might have been cause of me but to me it wasn't the reason it took so long was cause of me.

When we got back to the dorm I sat on the desk as all four of them stared at me.
Ruby: "Oh right Yang Blake this is (Y/n). (Y/n) this is my sister Yang Xiao Long and our best friend and fourth teammate Blake Belladonna." She said as we exchanged pleasantries making small talk all five of us. Soon we all started turning in for the night until it was just me, Weiss, and Ruby. We all just talked a little before I got up from the desk resting agaisnt a wall as they looked at me.

Weiss: "Are you gonna sleep there (Y/n)?" She asked as I nodded slouching down a little lowering my head slowly falling asleep. "W-Why dont you sleep with me then?" She said as my eyes shot open blushing as I looked up at her. She was blushing as well as I shook my head seeing a sort of upset look on her face.
(Y/n): "I haven't slept on a bed in so long I just find it more comfortable lying agaisnt a hard surface sorry." I said as I watched Ruby lean down under her bunk whispering something in Weiss's ear. I saw a blush spread across both their faces along with a smile. I just shrugged it off lowering my head falling back asleep.

I dreamt of nothing but I felt the hardness of the wall soon be replaced by softness and warmth. Unconsciously I snuggled up to it unaware of what it was but I enjoyed it. It felt so nice and soft but I felt like I shouldn't be doing this. When I opened my eyes I blinked for a second before realizing I was in someone's bed. I tried to sit up but I felt some weight on chest and looked down. I went bright red seeing both Weiss and Ruby cuddling with me. I just blinked before falling back asleep hoping this was just a dream but when I felt them shake me trying to wake me up I knew it wasn't a dream. I opened my eyes looking at them as they both blushed getting closer to my face. I was so confused and embarrassed seeing them so close.

Weiss: "(Y/n) today you didn't remember anything cause you were distracted by us weren't you?" She said as I blushed madly nodding as they both giggled a little. Weiss got closer to me softly kissing my nose as Ruby kissed my cheek. I just spouted a little babble before passing out from overheating.

When I woke up I was still in the same bed in the same position with Ruby and Weiss cuddling with me. I just stared at them blushing as they stirred awake looking up at me smiling sleepily. I just stared at them as they both got up one at a time pressing their lips agaisnt mine as I went bright red.

Weiss: "We love you too." She said smiling as I blushed looking at them.
(Y/n): "W-What? H-How? I-I..."
Ruby: "You talk in your sleep."
(Y/n): "O-Oh um... S-So your both fine dating me?" I asked as they both nodded cuddling up to me as I laid back. I didn't know what to call the feeling I had for them other than love. I was isolated for so long I forgot what it feels like. It was warm and safe I am glad I came here after all.