My Real Life (abyss)

Forewarning there will be scenes of self harm and suicide.

All nighter part 4. I have started listening to the pillows they are telling me to write a story where the pillows over throw the humans.

(Y/n): "Man life is fucking terrible..." I said standing on the railings staring over Beacon. I was such a mess of a man I never had a girlfriend yet here I was 18 years old and still not a single girlfriend... So I took a few deep breaths before jumping off. Only to be slammer into the side of the school as someone grabbed my foot. I looked up yelling at them to drop me since my life had no meaning. But they were silent pulling me up.

When they finally pulled me up I looked at them and saw it was Coco panting heavily staring at me. I was gonna say something but she gestured for me to wait a moment. So out of politeness i did as she smiled then pinned me to the ground roughly pressing her lips agaisnt mine as I was blushing madly. I stared at her confused but eventually returned the kiss a little as she blushed slightly. We stayed like this for a few moments before she broke the kiss hugging me tightly. I stared at her confused as she smiled holding me tightly.

Coco: "You may think your life has no value but I think it does. Cause I love you and want to be your girlfriend assuming that's alright with you?"
(Y/n): "Uh...Uh....Uh.....Uh.....Uh.... What?!?" I said confused as she giggled patting my head softly.
Coco: "Let me put it like this me love you long time." She said giggling as i blushed madly looking away. "What? Don't tell me you already have a girlfriend."
(Y/n): "NO! Your my first girlfriend... And I didn't imagine my first one would be as cute as you..." I said bright red as she giggled hugging me tighter. I held her close kissing her head as she laid her head on my chest smiling. Even though I just tried to kill myself I'm extremely happy right now. Cause after all those years of loneliness I'm finally with someone and i can stop trying to kill myself! Even though today started out pretty shit it ended amazingly.

Time skip 4 weeks later

I was actually quite happy with Coco I didn't try and kill myself anymore. I took her out on dates, helped her shop, bought her a gift or two. I tried my best to be a good boyfriend to her since I had no fucking clue what I was doing. But that could be taken in two ways since she's been acting rather... Distant to me. I'm trying to contact her but she isn't responding so I think she's busy but something in my gut is telling me that I'm wrong. So I've decided to eavesdrop on her dorm seeing if I could figure something out.

Coco: "Yatsu~ I'm bored and feeling frisky~"
Yatsuhashi: "I understand Coco but I want you to clarify your relationship with that solo team the one who is suicidal."
Coco: "Babe drop it he's just my pack mule for shopping I don't give him anything not even a kiss after I tricked him that day. These lips are reserved for you and that cock~ Now please fuck me~"
Yatsuhashi: "Alright alright I will." He said as I backed away from the door in tears.

I turned around and ran as fast as I could passing my locker grabbing my straight sword. I ran to the roof and started cutting myself all over crying more and more.
(Y/n): "No matter how deep I cut the pain won't go away!" I shouted as I dropped my bloodied sword curled up in a pool of blood. I cried my eyes out as my body was covered in bleeding cuts as the pool slowly grew. Eventually I passed out from blood and woke up in the nurses. On my right was Coco who I now resented and wanted to stay away from. And Ruby on my left I was surprised to see her here since we never talked. I watched her slowly groan sitting up looking at me as I stared at her still confused.

Ruby: "H-Hi..."
(Y/n): "Hey... You found me didn't you?" I asked as she nodded holding my hand tightly. "You should have just let me bleed out... Would have been better than this hell I'm living now..."
Ruby: "Maybe I could help."
(Y/n): "Unless your willing to sacrifice me to the hunt with crescent rose I doubt you can help me."
Ruby: "What?"
(Y/n): "Kill me I want you to kill me." I said pulling the IV tubes out of my arms stumbling to the door. I was walking wobbly until Ruby helped me along as I thanked her.

Time skip 2 weeks later

Ruby and me were going out but I didn't do every little thing she wanted cause I knew it would just be a repeat of Coco. And when Coco found out about me and Ruby she flipped her shit. Until I flipped my shit on her for stringing me along as a pack mule calling her a bitch. To which she replied by leaving and hasn't spoken to me since. And I made sure to keep Ruby happy but not spoil her like I did with Coco. It felt like I was doing a better job but that bad feeling in my stomach came back. I grew worried that I fucked up with Ruby so I went to her room and...

Ruby: "B-Blake are you sure about this?"
Blake: "Of course my rose now let me make you feel purrfect~" she said as I heard some vibrating noises.
Ruby: "Ahh Ahhh I I love you Blake~~" she said as I shook in disbelief.

Not just once but twice I was cheated on and I had enough... I went to the top of the school and flipped off the courtyard before jumping off. I closed my eyes awaiting deaths sweet embrace but instead i felt agony as I landed on my arm hearing a crunch as I held it.

Time skip 3 days later

I was out on suicide watch cause of my earlier attempt. And everyone of the people watching me were females who were all trying to get with me but I denied them each time. I was officially too scared to let anyone in anymore.