Tears or Blood I Will Gladly Shed Both for You

Continuation of Captain of My Heart

We walked back to my dorm hand in hand. Kissed her head as she blushed giggling a little. I flashed a half hearted smile looking away as she stopped.

Weiss: "What's wrong?"
(Y/n): "What? Nothing wrong don't worry..."
Weiss: "Babe I've been able to read you like a book ever since you first started going to Beacon. I've learned your history... I know something's wrong..." She said walking up behind me hugging me tightly as I sighed looking away.

(Y/n): "I just... I feel awful that I won't die for another aeon or two and well... You live a century at least... I dont want to love anyone but you..."
Weiss: "I know babe but I've come to accept that."
(Y/n): "You've come to terms with that?"
Weiss: "Of course you dunce I knew what I was getting myself into when I learned your a dragon. I don't mind you and our child... I-If we have one will carry on living for me."
(Y/n): "But I don't want that..."
Weiss: "Well unless you can make me just as immortal as you thats all we can do... Now can you open your door please? We've been standing here for a few minutes..." She said as I blushed nodding opening the door. We entered and she stayed by it. I sat on my bed looking at her confused as she just gave a small smile mouthing 'be right back' and left the room.

Weiss Pov

I walked to my dorm blushing at the thought of sleeping with (Y/n). I mean sure he was really handsome, and cute, and amazing... I shook my head of these thoughts and got rid of my blush entering the room.

Yang: "Theres the Ice Queen!"
Blake: "Where have you been?"
Weiss: "With um..." I stopped I didn't know if (Y/n) wanted me to announce we were dating yet or not. I thought for a moment as they all started grinning deviously.
Yang: "Is he cute?"
Ruby: "Do we know him?"
Blake: "Is he smart?"
Weiss: "Absolutely, yes, and of course he is!" I said but covered my mouth embarrassed burning a bright red as they all snickered looking at me.
Yang: "Spill it Weiss we know you want to. Or is your pride too big for you to at least let us guess."
Weiss: "You can guess all you want but you will never get it right!" I said stomping my foot going to get one of my sleeping gowns as they whispered to each other.
Yang: "Jaune?"
Weiss: "Ew no!"
Ruby: "Ren?"
Weiss: "I thought he and Nora were going out?"
Blake: "Hmm... Is it... (Y/n)?" She said as I kept my back turned to them grabbing a gown but had a bright red face.
Weiss: "No who could ever love such a lay about?" I said making a mental note to apologize to (Y/n) for saying that. They were thinking again until a knock came from the door. Yang went to answer it and standing there all nonchalant was Jaune. I groaned in protest as he smirked.

Jaune: "Oh my sweet snow angel when will you give me a chance?"
Yang: "Yeah... Shes already seeing someone..."
Jaune: "Is it Neptune cause then we have a problem."
Blake: "Why? What is the problem?"
Jaune: "Well you see I saw Weiss spending the rest of the day with (Y)-" He started saying as I turned around glaring at him no longer blushing.
Weiss: "Jaune if you value having your dick still attached to your body you shut up right now." I said in an ice cold serious tone as I saw everyone shiver in fear. He nodded running out of the room into his. I smiled taking my gown walking out of the room and back to (Y/n).

I didn't think I was gone that long but I must have been. Since (Y/n) was under the covers fast asleep facing the wall. He looked so cute in sleep I loved him. But I blushed realizing I still needed to change and didnt know how he would react.

Weiss: "(Y/n)?... (Y/n)?..." I said his name a few times to test if he was asleep. I didnt see a change in anyway so I figured he was fast asleep. Blushing I took off my clothes and put on the gown on. I bit my lips embarrassed that he might be naked under the covers so I delayed that partial interaction with him by folding my clothes up. I took my time doing that little thing placing the neatly folded clothes on his couch before looking at him. I closed my eyes pulling the cover off peaking at him. I let out a quiet sigh of relief seeing he was in his boxers.

I got in bed with him as he turned a little. Now our faces were looking at one another mere inches apart. I blushed as he wrapped his arms around me holding me close. I smiled slightly kissing his cheek cuddling up to him falling asleep.

(Y/n) pov dream

General: "CAPTAIN (L/N) WAKE UP!!" He shouted as I shot up from the table awakened. Everyone groaned, grumbling insults towards me as I sat down embarrassed. "You miserable abomination show more respect to your superiors!"
Guardian: "Now calm down Kalameet his still new to being in such a responsible position ease up... Now my children as you know I am close to the end of my life... Ive been alive since the beginning of time... And i know we will have to blend in with Humans... So if you come to love a human and wish to be with them for as long as you live then heed my words for i wont be able to utter them again.... If a human being drinks your ------ they will live as long as you will but if you drink your ------ they will die a horrible death... Now leave children so I may rest." He said as we all bowed leaving him behind as I held my head. I couldn't hear what the guardian said about what we need to keep someone alive...

(Y/n): "Hey uh Kalameet what did the guardian say? I couldn't quite hear him..."
Kalameet: "Blood and tears but for you abomination you have to figure out the order." He said flying off laughing as I growled at him.

End of dream

I fell and woke up in my bed. I sat up sweating profusely holding my head. I didn't know what that memory was about. But then I remembered. While Weiss was getting her gown I thought about how to make her live as long as I could. I didnt remember since I repressed almost all the memories from when Kalameet exiled me from the group. But that one made me remember.

I looked to my left seeing Weiss still fast asleep beside me. I smiled slightly pushing her hair to the side. She looked very relaxed when her hair wasn't up in a ponytail. But then I felt panges of guilt about what I could do. I could cry and slip them into her mouth and bleed. But I couldn't remember which one it was.

(Y/n): "...why..."
Weiss: ".....hmmm....?" She mumbled sitting up half asleep. I just smiled kissing her head softly pushing her back down as she snuggled up to me falling back asleep. I smiled slightly before deciding on the course of action.
(Y/n): "Tears or blood I will gladly shed both for you..." I mumbled kissing her head as she smiled fast asleep. I sighed laying against the headboard trying to force myself to remember the order.

I sat there for a few minutes before grabbing a coin. I knew I shouldnt rely on chance for this. But I couldn't remember which one I needed. I felt tears streaming down my face as I flipped the coin. If it landed heads I would use my blood if tails I would use my tears. I caught it as it descended into my palm as I clenched my hand. I was terrified after finding the perfect person. Slowly I opened my hand as I was awestruck it landed on its side perfectly. So again I tossed the coin and repeated the process same results. So a third time I tried. And this time it landed tails up. I took a deep breath wiping my tears. I lifted her head up slightly before putting my head above hers. Slowly my tears dripped down into her mouth as she opened her eyes slightly. I just smiled kissing her head as she licked her lips.

Weiss: "Babe what did you just do?"
(Y/n): "I may have given you the same life time as me..."
Weiss: "May? Is there something I'd dont know about?"
(Y/n): "...No babe it's fine let's go back to sleep..."
Weiss: "Alright my captain I love you..." She said as I nodded returning her sentiments cuddling with her as we slept. I know she is living as long as I am since she didnt die yet. If I would have been wrong she would have screamed in pain before dying. Im glad she didnt die I love her so much. Again I will gladly shed both my tears and blood for her to keep her safe.