Summer is the Season for Love (Thanks)

Well you glorious bastards have done it yet again. Your guys broke a record for me. ...100k? Seriously holy shit I wish I could do something cool but I still haven't fully finished ds2 sotfs for you guys. And then we got the Q&A still... Then we got the drawing... Then we got the solo my own story thing... But my life has been hectic as of late. You know with my crippling depression, collabs, nosebleed, cauterization of my nose, crippling depression, and then with my writers block playing the biggest part I havent been able to write as much. But enough with this shit let's get to the story then have more at the end.

I sat in the dorm room of STRQ. They needed some help on stuff and I was the first person the school went to. Granted I excelled  in all my classes. But still none of them really needed my help. Well Qrow could use a support group to make him stop drinking.

(Y/n): "Qrow you have a problem..."
Qrow: "I do not have a problem I can" he hics swaying side to side slightly. "I can stop at any time I want.... This... This isnt an intervention is it?" He asked as I shook my head.
(Y/n): "No but I would like to save your body if possible cause you know... Alcohol shuts down your liver and kidneys..."
Qrow: "I am... Not gonna out up with your shiet (Y/n)! I am leaving!" He announced standing up from his bed before falling over either asleep or unconscious. It was so hard to tell with him. But I crouched down checking his breathing and figures he fell asleep. I sighed picking him up before laying him on his bed.

Raven: "You spoil him sometimes you know that?"
(Y/n): "I'm just making sure he doesn't catch a cold like I've literally done with all of you!"
Summer: "All of us?"
Tai: "Yeah you probably don't remember but like a week after this guy was quote unquote meant to help us. We partied way too much and were all so intoxicated we couldn't walk straight for less than an inch. But this guy here... He literally took care of us all. He took time out of his busy life to carry us home one by one. Then when he got the drunkard home he laid us all in bed. Apparently from what he told me you Summer and Raven were trying to flirt with him." He said as they both went silent. Raven was more embarrassed from her looks, but Summer on the other hand. She was bright red looking away.

I just shrugged grabbing some pieces of paper fanning myself. It was the middle of summer and the air conditioning was broken. So right now I was dying in the sweltering heat. Tai took notice of this and smirked.

Tai: "Hey there's a nearby lake here that's really nice and refreshing. I doubt anyone knows about it. So... Who's up for it?"
Qrow: "C-Count me in its too hot to drink... HAHA it's never too hot to drink but it is too hot to sleep..."
Raven: "Yeah I could go for a dip about now."
Summer: "Yeah its too hot to do anything fun so some swimming would be nice."
Tai: "Well we got the team to go but what about our tutor?"
(Y/n): "I don't know man... I dont have a swimsuit..."
Raven: "Well you can borrow one of Tais or Qrows?"
Tai: "No can do only have a single pair same with Qrow.... So we either stop for one or you go in your boxers." He said as I weighed my options.
(Y/n): "Hmm... Die of heat stroke or embarrassment... I will take the embarrassment let's go." I said as they all chuckled grabbing their things.

Well the guys had to stand outside as the girls changed. We just took bets on what type of bikinis they had.

Tai: "Ravens a two piece pure black. And summer is the same but red."
Qrow: "Same!"
(Y/n): "Qrow you have to... Nevermind... Well I think Raven will have black top that barely covers and like a thong type bottom... And Summer will have a two piece dark red top and bottom two piece." I said as they nodded shaking hands.

We waited out their as I kept look for anyone watching so they could change. We sat their ready to leave for five minutes until the door opened behind me. I was sitting against the door so when they opened it I rolled backwards looking up at Summer and Raven in-between their legs.