My World My Title Author Suck It

Me: "Alright guys this one will be..."
(Y/n): "Awesome cause I'm here we already know!"
Me: "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE?!?"
(Y/n): "I do this constantly it's staple."
Me: "......Get out."
(Y/n): "Fine Fine alright all you wannabes who wish you were me. Enjoy your fantasy coming true."
Me: "OUT!!!"

I wandered around Vale bored and single. I was sick of the two voices in my head bickering. They were nagging me to go back to Beacon or go make the author update his other story. But I sighed walking around totting my dual pistols and katanas.

(Y/n): "Hey author give me something to do."
Me: "Fuck off I'm playing dark souls."
(Y/n): "Wait your playing dark souls? Which one?"
Me: "The first one I'm going for Seath then Gwyn.""
(Y/n): "Be there in a sec." I said before entering an alleyway. Magically I was teleported to the authors room at Beacon and indeed he was playing dark souls. I took the controller away from him checking his build. He was using a zweihander and a chaos claymore both maxed with grass crest. "How much fucking endurance do you have?"
Me: "59... WAIT WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!!"
(Y/N): "Then give me something to do."
Me: "Fuck off and get out of here!" He shouted kicking me out of his room. I sighed now bored again since I couldnt bug him again.

(Y/n): "Your such a salty author when someone says something about your builds."
Me: "Can't hear you to busy NOT breaking the fourth wall."
(Y/n): "Whatever."
Ruby: "Uh (Y/n) who are you talking to you?"
(Y/n): "Oh no one anyway how are you Ruby and gang?" I asked as they all smiled responding happily.
Good voice: "We need to stop breaking the fourth wall. It puts stress on the author."
Bad Voice: "Fuck that it's hilarious watching him struggle to write this through his writers block. Wait are we even sure has writers block?"
(Y/n) Voice: "I dont know I looked at some of his works and it's looking like he's struggling to write just a single story."

Yang: "Hey mouthy you ok?"
(Y/n): "What? What? Mouthy who the fuck... Oh me yeah I'm fine. Busy breaking the fourth wall."
Blake: "What do you mean?"
(Y/n): "Stuff like this." I said kicking down the authors door dragging him out as he is still playing dark souls and writing the story.
Me: "Fuck you (y/n) I'm almost done with both the build and the story."
(Y/n): "Really cause it only says 451 words right now."
Me: "Fuck off you damn Merc with a mouth." He said snapping his fingers as everything went back to before I kicked down his door. I sighed before returning my attention to the girls. I just smiled at them checking out each of their racks. I shouldn't but I had to judge them after reading the authors plot for this one. I just couldn't resist. If I had to rank them each based on size I have to go. Ruby 6, Weiss 8, Blake 9, Yang big 10 right there. They each looked at me blushing as I smirked walking away.

(Y/n): "Come girls it's time for a group date."
Weiss: "W-What would make you think we would go in a date w-with you?"
(Y/n): "Really? Like really? Your all bright red looking away obviously you want to go out on a date."
Weiss: "S-Shut up..." She said as they all came along as I chuckled.

We headed into Vale going to a nice little outdoor café talking and just enjoying each others company. Weiss was staring at me as I smiled.

(Y/n): "Weiss please I know the author is writing our actions but please."
Me: "FUCK YOU WHY DO YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR FUCKING SCRIPT AND ACTIONS YOUR MAKING ME WORK EXTRA FOR THIS!!!"
(Y/n): "Fuck off Nate. My world my title author suck it."
Me: "I AM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW AND IM NOT EVEN WRITING A LEMON!!"
(Y/n): "Lol continue the story please or are you too busy with dark souls?"
Me: "Naw already got my daily hate mail so I'm playing borderlands 2 right now. And fuck you I will continue when I feel like it."

Weiss: "Are you two done yet?"
Me: "DONT YOU GO FUCKING BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!! I WILL MAKE THIS SHIT GO ABYSS IF THIS KEEPS HAPPENING!!"
(Y/n): "Yeah then I disclose all your secrets you don't want others to know."
Me: "....Fuck you I'm gonna play Pokemon Platinum now..."

(Y/n): "Alright he is taken care of now let us continue with our date."
Weiss: "Alright... Is he ok he is paler than usual."
(Y/n): "Even if he wasn't he wouldn't tell anyone but his fan girl. But enough about him lets focus on us."
Blake: "Us?"
(Y/n): "Yes us. You know our little romance going on right now." I said as they all blushed looking away. "Your all so hot you know that?" I said causing them to look away bright red except for Yang who just giggled smiling at me. "I see one of you has already read the script."
Yang: "Yup I read it when he was trying to kill smelter demon with his bleed build."
Me: "I FEEL THE FOURTH WALL BEING BROKEN DAMNITT WHY MUST YOU DO THIS!!?!!"
(Y/n): "Cause I'm fucking awesome. And the girls are smoking hot and demand recognition that isn't perverted."
Me: "Just... Please try and keep the wall breaking down to a minimum I'm just dealing with some stuff right now."
(Y/n): "Fine Fine I will stop... The reference is Deadpool if no one got it yet."
Me: ".......Not even gonna give you the satisfaction of triggering me."

(Y/n): "So we all going out now right?"
Yang: "I know we are handsome."
Others: "..." They were bright red looking away.
(Y/n): "Alright I guess Yang gets my undivided attention and awesomeness." I said as they mumbled bright red. I knew they said we were but I had to hear it. "Speak up girls."
Others: "Y-yes we are going out now..." They mumbled out embarrassed as I smiled getting up to kiss their heads.