My Friend Has Whats Mine

Ruby was really excited to show me something. Now normally I wouldn't mind this behavior from my girlfriend but it was weird. She was worried or something but I shrugged it off seeing a girl waving to us. She had bright orange hair and green eyes.
Ruby: "Baby this is my friend Penny. Penny this is my boyfriend (Y/n)." She said as I smiled gently holding my hand out. She gingerly took my hand shaking it blushing madly smiling slightly. We talked for a little getting to know one another. We all got some coffee or tea to drink and talking about stuff. I caught Penny staring at me constantly but blushed madly looking away. I just smiled hugging Ruby as we spent the rest of the day talking.
(Y/n): "Well it was a pleasure meeting you Penny hope you have a nice day." I said with a smile as she blushed madly.
Penny: "And it was nice to meet you too (Y/n)..." She said walking away as I stared at her confused then to Ruby. "Uh... That was weird did you catch her staring at me today?" I asked her as she nodded kissing my cheek.
Ruby: "She was just surprised that your so handsome that's all baby." She said as I stared at her playfully looking hurt.
(Y/n): "She was surprised I was handsome? What's that supposed to mean?" I asked as she giggled hugging me as we walked back. I felt someone staring at me but shrugged carrying Ruby like a bride just to embarrass her.

Penny pov

When I couldn't see anyone I rushed to an alleyway performing a diagnostics check on myself. Everytime I looked at (Y/n) I felt myself getting lost in his eyes. And I felt my face heat up when he looked at me. I double checked everything to make sure nothing was broken before coming to the conclusion.
Penny: "I want (Y/n) as more than a friend." I stated staring at them seeing him carry Ruby like a bride. I had a huge feeling of jealousy come over me as I wanted to be carried by that man. Protected in his big strong arms, nuzzled into his chest feeling his muscles flex while he carried me. The feeling of his lips on mine as we kissed. Oh I needed him now and I don't care who is dating him. So I followed them as covertly as I could watching them kiss and stuff removing Ruby and replacing her with me in my imagination. I watched as the kisses grew from being quick and innocent to deep and passionate. I wished I could be kissing him like that right now running my hands through his hair as he held me close. Then I when they went to Beacon I followed close behind seeing Ruby gesture something to him as he nodded. They walked to his room as I scanned the walls looking for my love finding him and Ruby. I found a tree and climbed up to get a good view of what was happening and immediately blushed. There in full view of the window was my love naked with an erection. I wished to reach out and care for him but saw Ruby naked kissing them as they made their way to his bed. I felt my legs starting to feel weak and my panties started to feel wet. I watched them go at it for two hours picturing him doing everything to me. I pleasured myself watching them. When they finished I stared at my love sweating cuddling up to my friend. I withdrew my fingers from my panties slowly climbing up the building sneaking into his room. When I opened his window I slowly walked up to his bed stroking my loves face smiling. I pulled him into a gentle kiss slowly entering my tongue into his mouth. He happily accepted my tongue with his own as we made out softly as he slept. When we broke the kiss I watched fall back into a peaceful sleep. I knew he was mine and no one would ever take him away from me. I smiled lifting him up gently lowering him down using my swords as a cradle for him. I followed soon but first I left a note for my friend. It hurt me to make her cry like this but I wanted him more than she ever could. I climbed after him cradling him in my arms. I carried him into an abandoned house turning off my gps chip in my head. I chained him up to a bed and stripped down cuddling up to him. I let his hands loosen a little as he held me in a tight embrace. I was so happy he kept me close kissing my head. I cuddled up to him happy he was mine at last.

(Y/n) pov morning

When I woke up I felt chains on my wrists and ankles. I looked down feeling a small body pressed against mine. I kissed her head cuddling up to her.
(Y/n): "Babe can you unchain me I promise to bake some cookies for you later..." I mumbled falling back asleep until I felt the chains tighten. "...uh babe?" I said hearing a different giggle than usual. I finally looked down and saw orange instead of black. Immediately I shot up looking at the naked Penny before me. "PENNY WHAT THE HELL!!!?! WHERE AM I?!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!? WHERE IS RUBY!?!" I shouted at her as she stared at me slapping my cheek.
Penny: "You don't talk to your girlfriend like that." She said as I growled at her.
(Y/n): "FUCK NO MY GIRLFRIEND IS RUBY NOW LET ME GO!!" I shouted at her earning another slap from her. She explained that I was hers now and that I was no longer wanted by anyone but her. And i was to treat her like I treated Ruby and fuck her more than I did Ruby.
Penny: "Ruby is still alive I wouldn't hurt her. Even though she as a friend had what was mine." She said with an insane smile staring at me before forcing me into a kiss slipping her tongue into my mouth.