Three Lovers From Three Worlds

So the reference is... Well an anime I don't know

(Y/n): "This...is...hopeless..." I said falling to my knees before the giant dragon Sinh. He glared at me opening his mouth preparing to spew his poison fire. I closed my eyes lowering my head pulling my hood down over my face. I waited to be burnt to a crisp by his fire. I had enough of being the undead. I ran out of effigies and reason to go on. But as Sinh roared his fire breathing it at me I closed my eyes. But suddenly everything shook and I was teleported into the air. I stared down at the ground as I fell.

Rem pov

I felt so bad for what I did to my sister. But she still acts as amazing as she did before it happened. And it was all my fault. I am so inferior to her...

???: "Would you like to find someone more inferior?"
Rem: "U-Uh? W-Who are you if I may know?"
???: "My name is unimportant I would like to know your answer."
Rem: "...Yes please is there someone like that?"
???: "Just look into the fountain and I will show you." They said as I nodded slightly heading over to the fountain in courtyard. I stared into the water as it rippled distorting my reflection. Soon I saw another person sitting by a fire. I saw tufts of his (h/c) hair poking out of his hood. I felt my heart skip when I stared at him. I wanted to be with him and see him.

???: "Like what you see?"
Rem: "Yes... I want to be with him... How do I reach him?"
???: "By reaching into the water Rem reach out wish for him." They said as I nodded reaching out into the water. The water rippled sparkling with energy as I was sucked into it. I closed my eyes as I felt wind blowing in my face. I opened my eyes realizing I was falling through the sky.

Weiss pov

I was wandering around the forest. The team was ordered to exterminate any Grimm near the school. I walked towards a secret river near the school that no one knew of. I enjoyed coming here to destress after a hard day dealing with everything. I sat at the bank of the river. I smiled staring into the water until a sound of thunder roared above me. I looked up in shock since there were no clouds in the sky. Suddenly I saw two object falling to the ground. I shrugged thinking it was one of the girls screwing around.

Weiss: "They should stop messing around. I had at least completed my assigned quadrants." I said to myself enjoying the tranquility of my surroundings. But suddenly I heard a whistling above me so I looked up. I watched as the two objects fell straight down. I realized they were bodies plummeting to their demise. I flicked my Myrtenasters tip at them as a glyph caught them. I lowered it to the my feet staring at them in confusion. One looked like she was a maid with sky blue hair. While the other was a man with a hood over his face. I pushed his hood back revealing his face. For some reason I felt compelled to be by his side no matter what.

(Y/n) pov

I opened my eyes staring at the bright blue sky. I blinked before sitting up meeting face to face with two females. I was scared thinking they were invaders until I felt calm with them.

(Y/n): "W-Who are you were am I?"
Rem: "Well I'm Rem and where we are I don't know please forgive me."
Weiss: "I'm Weiss and we are at Beacon."
(Y/n): "Wait Beacon? Are you sure we aren't in Drangleic?"
Rem: "It appears to seem that we are all from different worlds. While Mrs. Weiss is from this one Mr...."
(Y/n): "(f/n) (l/n)."
Rem: "Mr. (Y/n) is from a place called Drangleic. And I am but from the Kingdom of Lugnica."
Weiss: "Wait Drangleic? Lugnica? I remember reading those in the old history books. Drangleic was the name of Remnant before humans fully understood their capabilities. Then the age ended and prosperity began leading to the era of production. This is where Lugnica comes in and then once even more advances were made we arrive here. In current day remnant."
(Y/n): "...Alright so I'm basically meant to be dead. Alright I'm fine with that I've given up..."
Rem: "NO!! ...sorry... No you can't say that. Think about it if you die now what will happen to us? You might be the epicenter of our history in someway."
Weiss: "Yes you could be an important part of our civilization." They said as I was unconvinced. I was just useless and worthless why I wasn't dead bothered me.

Time skip 4 weeks later

I sat in the dorm they gave me. I was by myself which wasn't new to me. I was always alone in life... What I could remember that is. And I was deeply depressed having no reason to keep going. Well I say no reason but two people constantly tell me to keep going.

Rem: "(Y/n)? Am I come in?"
(Y/n): "Yes you may Rem..." I sighed out as she opened the door. She entered waving slightly as I waved back a little as Weiss followed her. I sighed resting my head against the wall by the head of my bed.

Weiss: "(Y/n)..."
(Y/n): "What?"
Rem: "Show us your arms."
(Y/n): "...no"
Rem: "Show us or I get the morningstar." She threatened as I saw the tip of her horn. I gulped quickly removing my gloves and rolling up my sleeves. They sighed as I looked away. My arm was covered in cuts and blood. Before back in my time I couldn't cut myself but here I could.

(Y/n): "Why do you two care so much about me... We all know I was nothing in history so why can't I just die?"
Weiss: "Cause we won't let you is that a good enough answer?"
Rem: "Please (Y/n) let us tell you why we won't let you die."
(Y/n): "Go ahead not like it will change anything..."
Weiss: "Well I.. I like you... A lot..."
Rem: "And I love you since I met you. We care about you more than anyone else."
(Y/n): "You two are beautiful, smart, kind, strong, caring, funny. Me... Im just a worthless waste of space..."
Weiss: "You are so strong and smart. You have the smartest battle plans and are a great leader!"
Rem: "You inspire others to strive for their dreams. You care for others and take their blame. You listen and help everyone."
(Y/n): "And I cut myself, try to end my life, and sever my none existent connections to this world." I said as they both sighed pushing me down on my bed. They both blushed before getting closer to me. I stared at them blushing madly as Rem slowly hugged me tightly kissing my cheek. I let out a small sigh but immediately went red as she pressed her lips against mine hugging tighter. I closed my eyes thinking it was a dream but one that I had wanted to come true for so long. But as soon as I started enjoying it she pulled away letting go as I missed her soft lips. But soon they were replaced by Weiss who did the same thing but more gently. I just froze as she held the kiss for a few moments before pulling away. I stared at them bright red as they smiled softly.

(Y/n): "I...I will stop...if you two stay with me..."
Both: "We will forever we love you."
(Y/n): "And I love you too..." I said holding them close. They both smiled giggling slightly before cuddling up to me. I kissed their heads softly as I closed my eyes. To think almost a month ago we were three strangers from different worlds. And now we are three lovers from different worlds.