A Lost Love

When I woke up I looked around. I was trying to remember what happened then it hit me.

Grimm: "Hey the human shit head is up." It said poking me with my ultra greatsword. I just groaned holding my head as more Grimm showed up taunting me. I just groaned as they continued stabbing me. I can't believe I fell to this from Beacon.

A few days ago

I was cuddling with my girlfriend Pyrrha we had been together for a while now. And she made me so happy whenever we were around. We were worried we end up fighting in the final round. But we got over that fear agreeing to try our hardest. But she started getting panicky when the time came for her to fight. I cheered her on but stopped when she dismantled Penny. I tried to find her after the Grimm started attacking and I saw her and Jaune run to the academy. I tried following them but was being pushed back by the crowd. When I finally broke through I found Jaune in a locker in tears.

Jaune: "DUDE HURRY SHES UP THERE AND SHES ABOUT TO DIE!!!" He cried out as I rushed off in tears getting my dagger and ultra greatsword out ready to go. I override the elevator and rushed up to catch the last glimpse of Pyrrha. She saw me and mouthed 'I love you...' before Cinder vaporized her. I fell to my knees crying out loud as she stared at me mocking me.

Cinder: "Oh is the baby upset his little friend is gone?" She teased as I tightened the grip on my weapons shaking in rage and in tears.
(Y/n): "She...wasn't just my friend... She...she... SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND YOU KILLED HER YOU BITCH!!!! I WILL MURDER YOU YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!" I shouted rushing at her blinded by her rage. I swung with all my might trying to kill her. I swung at her with my greatsword then slashed with my dagger. But she just danced around my attacks taunting me and attacking me as well. When I fell to my knees crying as she walked up lifting my chin with a smile of satisfaction.
Cinder: "She could have done so much better than you..." She said before stepping aside and letting me be taken by the dragon. Then I blacked out.

Present day

(Y/n): "You Grimm think your so fucking good cause I'm in a cage. Fucking bring it fist versus claws I will kill you. I have no fucking reason to live anymore so bring it." I said weakly standing up as they laughed walking in pushing me down. I stood up again this time throwing a punch weakly at a Grimm. They laughed their asses off pushing me back down. The more they laughed the more I determined I was to stand back up. And when they laughed a little higher pitched I felt the pain of losing Pyrrha give me more power. I stood up tears streaming down my face staring at them.
Grimm1: "Oh look the shit heads crying."
Grimm2: "Does it miss its mommy? Daddy?"
Grimm3: "Or that whore girlfriend?" They laughed as I felt my rage explode at the last comment I rushed them knocking them down stealing back the dagger repeadetly stabbing them until they disappeared. Then I cried punching the ground shouting her name.
(Y/n): "PYRRHA!!! PYRRHA!!!! IM SORRY I COULDNT AVENGE YOU!!" I cried out blooding the ground as I kept punching the ground. Soon I felt something grab my hand and I was about to accept the death toll they held my hand closely. I looked up and took a second to register what I saw. There she was my Pyrrha deathly white, dark red eyes, and very blood red and slightly silver hair. She stared at me confused before getting on her knees hugging me. I just was frozen slowly hugging her back in tears. She stroked my (h/c) hair holding me close.
Pyrrha: "Its alright (Y/n) its alright everythings ok..." She trailed off at the end as I broke the hug staring at her. She smiled slightly but blushed as I pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. I held her close keeping the kiss till I broke for air staring at her. She was red faced looking away confused.
(Y/n): "Babe? Pyrrha don't you remember me?" I said nearly in tears again as she shook her head red faced.
Pyrrha: "I dont know why I did that to you (Y/n) it just felt right but I don't know you..." She said as I held my chest in pain. Here was the my love and she didn't remember me. I hugged her tightly before slowly getting up dragging my greatsword behind me and dagger in my pocket.
Pyrrha: "Where are you going?" She asked still red faced as I shrugged trudging out of the prison I was being held in. I wandered around the anti area or whatever the Grimm come from and found a hill. I sat on the hill depressed staring out over the landscape. I wanted to kill myself I really did but I also wanted to have my girl back. So I stayed there thinking it over trying to figure out how to win her back or kill myself. I settled on shooting myself in the head if nothing worked and jogging her memory. I got up about to walk away but bumped into something I fell forward so I knew what I bumped into and I landed on top of Pyrrha blushing. Quickly I got up helping her up as she thanked me.
Pyrrha: "There you are why did you leave earlier?"
(Y/n): "Pyrrha... I was heartbroken but now I'm gonna do something about it." I said holding her hand tightly she blushed staring at me as I did everything I could think of to jog her memory. But after two hours and still no results I sighed giving one last try. "What is the last thing you remember?" I asked as she thought it over for a second.
Pyrrha: "That would be... Waking up here..." She said as the last bit of hope sank with that so I smiled a little switching my dagger to pistol form. She looked confused as I held it to my head tearing up. But before I could pull the trigger she knocked it out of my hand making us both fall to the ground in tears hugging me.
(Y/n): "Pyrrha let me go..."
Pyrrha: "NO IM NOT LETTING MY BOYFRIEND KILL HIMSELF I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!!" She cried out as I stared at her in disbelief. She hugged me tighter as I held her tightly almost in tears.
(Y/n): "Please tell me you remember... Where did you find me the night before we started actually talking?"
Pyrrha: "You were about to shoot yourself on the roof and i did just this without saying I love you and stuff." She said smiling slightly as I pulled her up kissing her passionately as she returned the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck. We stayed like this for an hour taking breaks for air when needed. When we finally stopped I hugged her close.
(Y/n): "I thought I lost you forever I tried everything but nothing worked babe I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't avenge you..." I said tearing up as she wiped my tears smiling softly.
Pyrrha: "But you still found me again baby... You found me and made me remember... You found your lost love and regained her... Im sorry I left you so soon. I heard you cry out in pain before everything went white and I woke up here..." She said as I gently kissed her head holding her closer as she snuggled up to me.
(Y/n): "I don't care anymore I have you again. I don't want to lose you ever again babe. Nothing will ever keep us apart again I swear." I said crawling back to a tree on the hill as we cuddled happily. Now that we both found our lost love again.