No One Can Hear My Cry for Help

Weiss pov

I pulled out my scroll looking at the picture of my beloved (Y/n). He was smiling and looking so handsome. Just wish he was mine. I kissed the picture of him before hearing moans roll throughout the mansion. I smirked knowing what was going on. I got up going out of my room heading to Winters. I cracked open the door turning my scroll landscape. I started recording my sister and her head Butler having sex. This made me smile but also very angry with her. She was cheating on my love with this man.

Winter: "Uh... Uh god yes I've missed this!" She moaned out bouncing faster as I glared at them. They were being such jerks to my love. I just want to drive my Myrtenaster through their hearts and murder them. I want to kill them and Yang and reclaim my love for myself and Ruby. I stopped the recording after a few minutes of sex. I sent the video to (Y/n) saying I'm sorry.

Ruby pov

I sat in my bed rolling around bored. I got dragged here by Yang to see dad during the week long break. But I wanted to be with my love (Y/n). I knew dad and uncle Qrow were gone shopping for dinner and me and Yang were left home. But I heard her bed squeaking through the walls. I smirked going to her room opening the door slightly. I pulled my scroll out recording my sister making out with another man.

She was enjoying his touch all over her body as they kissed. I hated her so much she was hurting such an innocent man... A strong, kind, smart, caring, handsome, sexy man... I bit my lips trying not to touch myself thinking about (Y/n). I stop recording sending the video to (Y/n) saying how sorry I was.

(Y/n) pov

I sat at the dinner table with my parents and two younger siblings. We were taking about how life has been. And how everyone has been.

Dad: "So son what have you been doing there?"
(Y/n): "What do you mean pops?"
Dad: "You know son getting a new girlfriend after..."
(Y/n): "Oh yeah I have two they know of each other and share me."
Brother: "WOAH!!"
Sister: "Do you love them?"
(Y/n): "Yes they are so amazing and nice."
Mother: "Well let us see our daughters in law then." She said causing me to blush looking away. She always joked about that and it embarrassed me. I pulled out my scroll about to show them Winter and Yang until I saw the messages from Ruby and Weiss. Curiosity took ahold as I left the room checking the messages.

I gasped silently staring at the video. Winter was openly having sex with her Butler. She didn't show any signs of resisting she just rode him like a whore. I sighed ending the video looking at Ruby's. Hers was essentially the same except it was Yang making out with another guy. I felt my world shatter right there and then.

I sighed walking back with a smile. They questioned me about the girls as I scrolled up my pictures. Looking for a pic of two besides Winter and Yang. Then I found one of Ruby and Weiss. I thought about the repercussions of saying they were mine then smiled.

(Y/n): "Here they are these are my girlfriends." I said showing them the picture. They all gasped and i felt offended.
Mom: "They are so beautiful are you sure?"
Dad: "Honey that was a little mean. He's a good man I'm surprised he doesnt have more."
Brother: "I like the red one she looks fun!"
Sister: "I like the white one she looks so dependable."
(Y/n): "Yeah they are my girlfriends..."
Mom: "Lets meet them tomorrow."
(Y/n): "Meet them? Tomorrow?" I asked as she nodded with everyone else. I agreed as they smiled and we resumed eating.

Time skip 1 hour later

I helped mom with the dishes as my siblings oogled at my weapon. I chuckled excusing myself from the family going outside. I opened it texting them both to come to my house. I also said I would explain the situation to yhem when they get here. Before I even looked away they both responded with a yes will be there tomorrow. I sighed in relief going back in heading up to my bed. I stared at my ceiling somewhat depressed wishing I was dead.